_WHY CAN'T I LOG IN?!?!?!

why is it that when i log on my other screen name, i cant view any yuku sites? when i'm logged on to this screen name everything works fine.

i'm pretty sure it's not the fact that i'm banned or suspended because this is all of yuku... unless my sn is banned from yuku? haha

help me out!

Originally Posted by sole lovely

why is it that when i log on my other screen name, i cant view any yuku sites? when i'm logged on to this screen name everything works fine.

i'm pretty sure it's not the fact that i'm banned or suspended because this is all of yuku... unless my sn is banned from yuku? haha

help me out!
You have a back-up screen name?

when i'm logged in to my og sn, it's a blank white screen for all yuku sites. but with this sn everything is fine.
and yeah i'm on my girl's sn.

I was actually having this problem before when trying to log in from my laptop.

The Magician would pop up and it would say Yuku was preforming maintenance, however when I tried from a separate computer NT worked like normal.

i don't even get the magician
frown.gif

i just get a blank page

I'm having a problem on firefox when I log in, and try to post it logs me off, and won't let me log on again.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

i don't even get the magician
frown.gif

i just get a blank page
Same thing happened to me... for about a day... if I was logged out I could see NT fine... but logged in I couldn't see it... its back now
happy.gif

Off topic, but does anyone know why my avatar won't change?

I changed it to a picture, but when I post, I still have the same Pharrell avy

Back
Top Bottom