_Wwhat do you do to pass time on an airplane?

I can't sleep at all on airplanes, and it's usually too loud unless you have noise-cancelling headphones. So the ipod and movies are hard to deal with.For me, it's the Nintendo DS, magazines and books.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

fap...

roll.gif
..but like other people said ipod, psp, movies, mag..

The last couple of flights that I have been on have only been around 1-3 hours long so I usually just sleep with my iPod or watch a movie on my laptop. I'msupposedly going to the Philippines this summer. I don't know what the **** I am going to be doing on that long flight
smh.gif

Buy a Netbook. Right now you can get the 10 inch Asus with xp, 160gb, 1g of ram, wifi, everything for 279 after rebates and cash back. If I had the moneyI'd buy a few of them and flip for a profit on eBay or CL. This is the 1000HA, which doesnt have BT but you can get a usb Bluetooth card for like 3$

Originally Posted by JPZx

For some reason..I have a tradition of reading the latest SLAM magazines whenever I fly...no idea why I do it but I go to Florida in March and I'll be doing it again
pimp.gif

Co-sign

thanks for the input. i'll probably pick up a copy of the watchmen and hope that i fall asleep. haha

I always see fine ladies I want to talk to but there is no way you can look cool standing in an aisle talking to someone. You have a fifteen person audience.I'm going to attempt getting !+$+%! up before boarding although I don't feel comfortable in publiclike that

If theres not a movie on the flight then im OUT for as long as possible... somehow its really easy for me to sleep on planes.

scotch on the rocks and 2 small bottles of red wine + high elevation = buzzness quicker = knocked out with the quickness

Last time I flew the plane was on the runway ready for take off. Then the plane suddenly turns around. Im like $@+. the pilot announces there havingsomemechanical problems and will have about a 30 min delay. HAHAH half the plane unboarded..

I've started saving books for things like that - I favor easy to read adventure novels - something that will keep you turning the pages but doesn'ttake too much thinking about.

last time i had a long flight was 3-4 years ago.

took my GBA SP and a pokemon game (its all I had, haha)

for real, that took up 6-7 hours (until the battery died) of my 9 hour flight. I napped the other 2 hours.

where are you flying from...? when i go to cali, i fly virgin america. They have tv you can watch and movies in your own personal little space. I usually watchthe disney channel, read, sleep, study, or pray.

Back
Top Bottom