A 13,000-mile drive south: N.Y.C to Argentina

That pretty dope ...a few member of the FJ Cruiser forum did something similar ...i think its pretty awesome, i hope one day i would do the same 
ohwell.gif

btw - that is why Landcruiser >>>>>>>>>>>> Escalade

once iget my case money from this really bad car accident i almost died in im doing this to Ecuador tho
pimp.gif

EDIT: he missed out on the best parts of Ecuador
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

once iget my case money from this really bad car accident i almost died in im doing this to Ecuador tho
pimp.gif

You Ecuadorian?
yup i was there 10 days in january in 08 and then 40 during the summer.argubly the best time/yet most dramatic time in my life
grin.gif
 changed like my whole life
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You Ecuadorian?
yup i was there 10 days in january in 08 and then 40 during the summer.argubly the best time/yet most dramatic time in my life
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Habla pues chucha? I use to go every summer for two whole months but it got boring.

pimp.gif

You Ecuadorian?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Habla pues chucha? I use to go every summer for two whole months but it got boring.

eek.gif
 i thought we were a rare breed on NT q mas cabron! i wanna go again idk when ima go. where do you usually stay at? i usually stay in Quito and La Costa. you know what cafe rojo is?
pimp.gif
 all u need is ur blue passport over there and you good money for everythingggggg if you know what i mean haha.

pimp.gif

You Ecuadorian?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 i thought we were a rare breed on NT q mas cabron! i wanna go again idk when ima go. where do you usually stay at? i usually stay in Quito and La Costa. you know what cafe rojo is?
pimp.gif
 all u need is ur blue passport over there and you good money for everythingggggg if you know what i mean haha.

Dimelo chucha, i want to go this year for a week. I stay in Guayaquil my family has a house over there. Eres serano? lol I been to Quito before where the equator is at, i also been to Manta.

I live in the LA area, have family in Mexico City, my family is from Nicaragua and I have always been fascinated with Brazil and Argentina. Therefore, I have always considered a Latin American road trip, from Los Angeles to Mexico City down the Pacific Coast of Central America, down the Andes and south east to Rio, and down the Atlantic to Buenos Aires.

according to the story, he is planning to ship the Land Cruiser to Africa from Argentina and drive thru Africa up north to east Europe.. In my opinion that will be a bit tougher because of the African Prairie and the heat but is still awesome.

While he's driving through Africa, I'll be on the look out for CNN headlines

"Adventurer murked by local tribesmen"

2008_10000_bc_015.jpg

Originally Posted by derventa

While he's driving through Africa, I'll be on the look out for CNN headlines

"Adventurer murked by local tribesmen"
Cool joke, bruh.

Back
Top Bottom