A 16 y/o lies about bein 19 and admits to lyin after sex, we still go to jail?!?

Not saying Lawrence Taylor is a saint by any stretch, but this law is a raw deal for any man.  A girl can admit that she lied about being older and you will still serve up to 4 years and be a registered sex offender.  This pisses me off so much.  That law is set up for men to get caught up.  Do we have to card every female we have sex with now?  Yeah, thats a good pick up line..."Hey girl, you fine and all but I need to see some I.D. to make sure I'm not statutory raping you."

im still trying to figure out the problem. She did her thing, she got her money. The chick had no life, she is a runaway #*%.....I guess she thought she'd extort LT and make a come up. OR LT can just be into that stuff.

my boy was unsure about a chick one night before he was about to smash and asked for ID (he had just met her that night).... he didn't smash.

So the girl is 17 now? They said she was 16. If she was 17 it wouldn't be statutory rape.

lol, I was just thinking to myself that a woman had to make these laws wherever it's a man v woman, child support(nas, jordan, tiger!), rape(kobe!, Ben, the acc), wherever it's pretty much he say she say the chick wins. I see it as a way to even things out because women used ti get treated like @+#+. Now i see why they did.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

You right, it was 16 but that wasn't the point I was making. Title change anyway.

You're point is valid, if that is truly how the law works. But, in the LT case, they're saying the "pimp" said she was 19, not the girl.

doesn't matter if she lied man.. that's the risk of getting with a prostitute they're going to tell you anything

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

doesn't matter if she lied man.. that's the risk of getting with a female prostitute they're going to tell you anything

Originally Posted by aceofjays

You right, it was 16 but that wasn't the point I was making. Title change anyway.

You're point is valid, if that is truly how the law works. But, in the LT case, they're saying the "pimp" said she was 19, not the girl.

I'm not 100% on the law, but I don't think it matters either way.  Even if a girl herself admits that she lied about being the legal age, you are still guilty.  Especially if the parents of the "victim" want to press charges.

doesn't matter if she lied man.. that's the risk of getting with a prostitute they're going to tell you anything

I used LT as an example.  I'm talking about females in general.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I'm not 100% on the law, but I don't think it matters either way.  Even if a girl herself admits that she lied about being the legal age, you are still guilty.  Especially if the parents of the "victim" want to press charges.

If that's the case, then that's some F'd up $#!%

i guess you can ask to see their wallet if you're on a date or something and pretend like you're just interested in seeing the wallet and just check the id real quick

Originally Posted by Informerx

How bout if you're 18 and you sleep with someone who's 17?
Depends on the age of consent in the state.  A story was posted a while back.  I forget if the guy was 18 or 17 but basically he had consensual sex with his girlfriend who was just one year younger than him.  Her dad caught them and filed charges.  Dude got sentenced to at least 5 years and a registered sex offender.
smh.gif

Hell, I dodged a close bullet a while back cause this chick was lying about her age.  Fellas, please check the law in your state and the age of these chicks.  Ignorance is not an excuse
tired.gif

yes OP

if you don't want to catch a case do this ...

guess her age and subtract 7 if thas under 18 walk away ... if you still want to go there ask for 2 forms of I.D.

basically

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yes OP

guess her age and subtract 7 if thas under 18 walk away ... if you still want to go there ask for 2 forms of I.D.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i didn't realize that we were traveling outside the country.

honestly though, ask a chick to show you TWO forms of id?  she's gonna think you're a real creep.

What if you're in an 18+ environment (club), smash a chick, and later on find out she was only 16/17?
Wouldn't be the clubs fault for letting underage women.... err girls in? *scratches head*

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yes OP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i didn't realize that we were traveling outside the country.

honestly though, ask a chick to show you TWO forms of id?  she's gonna think you're a real creep.
Catch that sex offender title and you REALLY won't be smashing.

I think 2 is OD myself but whatever makes him feel safe.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom