A Beautiful Curation Honest feedback needed

I started a thread about our clothing line Articulate but now I wanted to introduce the vehicle that we are going to be using to showcase our products A Beautiful Curation. Please check out our blog and let me know what you think. Let me(us) have it. I know you all know no other way :tongue:

Please give me your thoughts on the site and blog as the shop page isn't live yet. I just wanted to share your opinions with our web designer.

Last edited:
I don't like the layout, it's different and unique, don't get me wrong.  It just does not seem user friendly, and frankly when I clicked the link I expected to see some shirts...I did not.  Then once I figured out how to navigate, pictures and texts were flying at me and I still saw no gear....I closed the tab.  Best of luck regardless. 

yeah there's some nice images but i have no clue what your site is about nor a desire to navigate and find out

I looked at the blog and didn't know what I was suppose to be looking at
Where do I look at the shirts or whatever
Also
The main website has a cool layout
But again where's the product
***** confusing

Before I even scrolled the first thing I thought was Tumblr...a LOT of their layouts are hard to navigate too (see first 3 posts in this thread)

Only thing worst than those layouts on Tumblr are auto play music players :x :stoneface:

Hope you didn't pay a lot.

Back
Top Bottom