A Bill Gates Venture Aims To Spray Dust Into The Atmosphere To Block The Sun. What Could Go Wrong?

Sounds ominous but I don't know enough to weigh in. With the damage we're doing to earth the answer can't just be "leave **** alone".
People are also choosing a convenient time to cry “leave **** alone” after all the things we’ve done to manipulate our environment with benefit to humanity.

I’ll wait to hear actual scientists sound off on this before formulating a real opinion on the idea. In the meantime I’m not interested in the deeply-held beliefs of a bunch of laymen.

I’ll have to read more about this. “Dust” made me think of His Dark Materials

People are also choosing a convenient time to cry “leave **** alone” after all the things we’ve done to manipulate our environment with benefit to humanity.

I’ll wait to hear actual scientists sound off on this before formulating a real opinion on the idea. In the meantime I’m not interested in the deeply-held beliefs of a bunch of laymen.

I think there is a quote somewhere that American Christians that they are personally living in the end days and that they will be the last alive. So let’s just say I don’t care for what many peoples opinions are in this manner.

Human beings have collectively ****ed up this planet

Human beings have been told they are ****ing up the planet by experts

Very few human being have shown sufficient urgency to stop ****ing up the plant

We have lost decades in the fight against climate change, we are probably past the point of no return to prevent some really horrible **** happening by the middle of the century

Now I am not comfortable with anyone doing solar geoengineering on a large scale right now

If it is shown ineffective or unsafe, then it should never be used

But I do support scientist research because when **** finally hits the fan, and human beings finally have to come to terms with what they did, then maybe it would be a good thing that this has been researching and decided if this could be an effective last resort

This is what this is about, the article even mentions, but dudes gonna jump to some conspiratorial stuff because a) They see Gates' name b) They won't read the article.

I much rather people and governments get serious about global warming so things like these would not be necessary.

But here we are.

Last edited:
Why wypipo so afraid of the sun?
Went to the beach with my white buddy once and he wanted to stop by the pharmacy to pick up some sunscreen. Coo. So we're in the lotion aisle and he is like "10 SPF... nah, can't do parabens.... 15+ hmm... excuse me, do you carry 25 SPF sunscreen with UV protection?"
I was like, mother****er if you don't throw some coconut oil in your basket so we can get the hell on :angry:

All over some sun??? That **** feel good af bro
always thought you were white after that washing your face with urine story

6EC12714-EA74-471A-B6CA-3C389E511989.gif

Back
Top Bottom