A Blast From The Eastbay Past

Originally Posted by teekay

retro the starter jackets
glasses.gif

My memories of these coats are a pistol in the face and having to come up out my jacket. The '90s were hectic.

The days when you could pick out any size you wanted, fill out the order form that was in the middle of the catalog and mail it with a check. I did that for the 12s, before I had the Interent.

Haha that was always by the random section for Walkmans and CD players. I always wanted that big yellow one that was guaranteed not to skip if you dropped it.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Originally Posted by teekay

retro the starter jackets
glasses.gif

My memories of these coats are a pistol in the face and having to come up out my jacket. The '90s were hectic.
crazy that this use to happen, Australia was pretty hectic even into the early 2000's but no pistols. I got jacked for my mobile phone and Eazy E hat 
frown.gif

Starter hats and Jackets were the bomb in the 90's 

384717158.jpg

yeah...this showed when barkley was THHHHHEEEE dude for nike and jordans has fallen off...da first time.

how much were da OG 94's again?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

eek.gif
the cut on those 11s
pimp.gif

JB needs to retro the WMNS Jordan
pimp.gif

Can someone identify the shoes on the top left corner?  I had a pair around '98 but cant remember the name to save my life.
bigger pic
pimp.gif

Air Max Shake 'Em Up
pimp.gif

Nike needs to retro these ASAP.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I remember that page with the Concords and the Grant Hills.

Me Too lol ! I think most will because it looks like it was around christmas. I couldnt remember when t ws but i definetely remember that page. Thx for a memory.

Originally Posted by windycity7

384717151.jpg

JORDAN X, Barlkey's ,Starter Jackets holiday 94' I was 6

Is it me or are those Nikes that look like 9s really nice ?
pimp.gif

(Looks for them on ebay...)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how much were da OG 94's again?

$135.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Can anyone make out the name of the shoe with the strap in the middle. I want to see those again in my bball rotation.

The Filas in the dead center don't look like they have a strap to me.

The one to the left says Women's Air Swoopes Mid.(?)

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

eek.gif
the cut on those 11s
pimp.gif

JB needs to retro the WMNS Jordan
pimp.gif

Can someone identify the shoes on the top left corner?  I had a pair around '98 but cant remember the name to save my life.
You had a woman's shoe?

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Can anyone make out the name of the shoe with the strap in the middle. I want to see those again in my bball rotation.

The one to the left says Women's Air Swoopes Mid.(?)

Nah they are the Cythnia Cooper's....Swoopes never had a full air bubble...

Those things were expensive but the leather was real Italian leather, the quality was good and they were comfortable.  I would pay $225 again for those!

Back
Top Bottom