A Blast From The Eastbay Past

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Originally Posted by Mr718

eastbay-95-2.jpg

Post some if you have any...
Can anyone make out the name of the shoe with the strap in the middle. I want to see those again in my bball rotation.
grin.gif

theyre swoopes
she had some ill shoes.. those shake em ups were
pimp.gif
too
too bad i was broke back in the day

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

eastbay-95-2.jpg

Can anyone make out the name of the shoe with the strap in the middle. I want to see those again in my bball rotation.
grin.gif

theyre swoopes
she had some ill shoes.. those shake em ups were
pimp.gif
too
too bad i was broke back in the day
That was a womans shoe???
indifferent.gif
Damn I take the L for that one. Guess they are out of my To-buy list.

Damn Oh well I guess I'm just gonna have to keep playing in lebrons
smokin.gif

Thanks for the info though

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

eek.gif
the cut on those 11s
pimp.gif

JB needs to retro the WMNS Jordan
pimp.gif

Can someone identify the shoes on the top left corner?  I had a pair around '98 but cant remember the name to save my life.
You had a woman's shoe?
Yup.  Went 2 sizes up.  They were incredibly comfy and hot.

Great fake Eastbay ad...

OG Jordan's never went on sale
grin.gif

They always sold out first day...because they were made of the finest materials and were completely indestructible...hypebeasts ruined the game and caused everything nowadays to flop and go straight to the outlets...
grin.gif

SMH at NTers believing that this catalog could be real...

JM

eastbay-95-2.jpg

grin.gif

I will take one of everything on this page, even both pairs of Reeboks. I loved those bottom middle ones. And didn't Spree wear those Cons on the bottom corner?

I miss those days, I still get them sent to my address! lol, instead of X, and XV, and VI they are all fusions and teams! and still more expensive than at that time for the retros!

Lol, I miss those Kamikazes. Reebok had some real bold styles. Those Kamikazes and the Shaq Hypnosis shoes. I never copped them, since I always chose to cop J's, but it's nice to see the shoes of the 90's. I miss those days.

I still remember the Concords sitting for a while on the shelves. Got to cop my size well beyond Release Date. Those were the good ol days where you didn't have to worry about resellers and hypebeasts scooping up all your pairs. People bought to wear and enjoy, not make a profit. I really wish Nike would make some hot releases widely available again like the coppers and eggplant foams so reseller have to sit on a bunch of pairs and take the L.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Lol, I miss those Kamikazes. Reebok had some real bold styles. Those Kamikazes and the Shaq Hypnosis shoes. I never copped them, since I always chose to cop J's, but it's nice to see the shoes of the 90's. I miss those days.

I still remember the Concords sitting for a while on the shelves. Got to cop my size well beyond Release Date. Those were the good ol days where you didn't have to worry about resellers and hypebeasts scooping up all your pairs. People bought to wear and enjoy, not make a profit. I really wish Nike would make some hot releases widely available again like the coppers and eggplant foams so reseller have to sit on a bunch of pairs and take the L.
I remember it like it was yesterday,  black friday 1995 those black white kamikazes went on sale for $59.99 and i got them that day but i couldn't wear them until christmas. i remember counting down the days until christmas got here that year.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Great fake Eastbay ad...

grin.gif

They always sold out first day...because they were made of the finest materials and were completely indestructible...hypebeasts ruined the game and caused everything nowadays to flop and go straight to the outlets...
grin.gif

JM

I hope your being sarcastic, fake Eastbay and OG jordans NEVER went on sale?? Are you delirious?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Great fake Eastbay ad...

grin.gif

grin.gif

JM

I hope your being sarcastic, fake Eastbay and OG jordans NEVER went on sale?? Are you delirious?

I think you missed it on this one... I gotcha JM. Lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great fake Eastbay ad...

grin.gif

grin.gif

JM

tongue.gif

...well played, Sir. 

Originally Posted by east99

memories...... I may not be old to many other users, but I feel old looking at this. =( thanks a lot
I feel you man, I feel damn old.

I remember all of those, lol. Remember getting those Shadow 10's at Ross for 20 bucks...size 6, wish I had have kept them...

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

man I remember i use to just sit up and stare at the eastbay like it was a playboy. Those were they days were I had nothing to do and had to run to pops to try and get some jays.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CO-SIGN 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

JB needs to retro the WMNS Jordan
pimp.gif

yes indeed
pimp.gif
i remember playing a girl in basketball that had those. Instead of looking at her butt or taking the game serious. i was busy looking at her sneakers
smh.gif

yeah it's so sad that xi's won't ever have that mold again

i got the lows DS womens sz14,

i need to track down this color and the babyblue mid colorways

I remember that they were taking pre-orders for the Concord 11's and Space Jams, which I did back then. No complaints, I remember that they always arrived on time. Too bad they do not do that now.

Back
Top Bottom