A Blast From The Eastbay Past

eastbay-95-3.jpg
eastbay-95.jpg
eastbay-95-2.jpg
2000-Eastbay-Jordan-Page-9.jpg

Post some if you have any...

Damn, those XVs are lookin' nice! Lol at the "Butchered" VIs. I can not believe that back in 2000 that's what we called "Butchered". We had no idea back then how bad they'd be screwing up things in the years to come. I'd take those over any black/infrared retro, because JB never gets these right ( not even the highly praised 2000 retro). Bring back the 3m on the infrared VI, JB!!!!!

EDIT: I just noticed the shadow Xs with the toe cap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The days when you could pick out any size you wanted, fill out the order form that was in the middle of the catalog and mail it with a check. I did that for the 12s, before I had the Interent.

those Laney and white silver 5's marked the first time we realized they would take the "nike air" off the retroes....I was soooooo pissed
mad.gif

memories...... I may not be old to many other users, but I feel old looking at this. =( thanks a lot

Keep this post going! Much props to Mr718 for sharing these with us.

Dang, I'm salivating at those Air Jordan Retro VI's from 2000!

Talk about flashbacks! Still remember standing in a crowded circle before school looking at the new eastbay and circling everything I wanted. im still to this day chasing those circled items lol

damn powder and steel og's $89 i would have coped as many pair as i could
and the xv's going for more than the infa's damn

even a few years ago.. the retro 6s were only 120.. now they're 150.. thats so wack! Also.. I rememered when the True Blue 3s retroed in 01 they were only 100.. wow.. I dont know how much retail was for the OGs.. I had a kids size back then.

I remember getting those Kamikaze IIs like 1 year AFTER they dropped!! Discount rack @ Just For Feet!! LMAO Back then I wouldn't even DARE ask my parents for some J's!!

Originally Posted by windycity7

384717148.jpg

384717146.jpg

384717151.jpg

384717158.jpg

384717162.jpg

384717164.jpg

JORDAN X, Barlkey's ,Starter Jackets

holiday 94' I was 6

I had that Magic Starter
pimp.gif
but I def. remember that page with the XI and the Grant Hills... piff