A Blast From The Eastbay Past

man i remember those days

too bad i couldnt get nothing
mad.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

384717146.jpg

384717162.jpg

JORDAN X, Barlkey's ,Starter Jackets holiday 94' I was 6

LJ Destoyers, the only other Converse kicks that I ever picked up aside from Chucks. I wish they bring back the White/Black CB34s too, that would be a definite pickup.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

JB needs to retro the WMNS Jordan
pimp.gif

yes indeed
pimp.gif
i remember playing a girl in basketball that had those. Instead of looking at her butt or taking the game serious. i was busy looking at her sneakers
smh.gif

yeah it's so sad that xi's won't ever have that mold again

I wish I had my money up back in the days.... The 6s and 5s for 119 that's crazy they cost more and the quality is different

Originally Posted by windycity7

384717162.jpg

Backjam 2. Difficult to even find a picture of these. Had them back in the day.
Strap broke. Took them back. None left. Changed for the Air Max2 Uptempo.

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

man i remember those days

too bad i couldnt get nothing
mad.gif

Yup, same here I remember look at eastbay all the time and wishing I could afford Air Jordan's

man I remember i use to just sit up and stare at the eastbay like it was a playboy. Those were they days were I had nothing to do and had to run to pops to try and get some jays.

If only JB didn't become so popular, we would still have those prices, that quality, and be able to buy what we wanted at a reduced price later.

Crazy how things change within a short time period.

eek.gif
the cut on those 11s
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Can someone identify the shoes on the top left corner?  I had a pair around '98 but cant remember the name to save my life.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

eek.gif
the cut on those 11s
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Can someone identify the shoes on the top left corner?  I had a pair around '98 but cant remember the name to save my life.
bigger pic

11joef5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom