A Boogie wit da Hoodie Thread (Highbridge the Label)

I don't think Fred sounds boring, but his style is sort of dated. He needs to switch it up.

I realized how young Don Q looks. He looks 15 :lol:

yoooo . glad to see a thread on this kid . I'm def late to the party but i got hip to him on my _ on the fab tape . i felt he sounded a lot like dej so i wanted to hear more from him and not a regular person been on repeat heavy . whats really impressive tho is this kid got JOINTS . so if he blow , he'll have a lot of follow up material 

favorite at the moment 

Boogie got the same flow in all his songs

Just the latest in the recent trend of throw away rappers that have buzz for a year until another rapper comes and upstages them like asap rocky, RHQ, Migos, Bobby Shurda, desiigner, dude with the missing eye

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
wish speaker knockerz could have gotten to use his own flow on the big stage but i'm not mad at boogie

it's a crime if at least one between timeless and macaroni don't take off

Glad to see a post about ABoogie, and DonQ.... DonQ got the hottest mixtape of the year

I can't find that A boogie x Don Q and Young scooter anywhere, what tape is it off?

This n_ knocked up Ella Bands and still making music about his old ***** :lol:

Man that TBA EP really grew on me, wasn't feeling Timeless at first but I bump that **** at least twice a day. All the track's are flames

Where is this scooter, don q, a boogie **** y'all talking about ?

Last edited:
I can almost bump "Artist" all the way thru. Just wonder if he can sustain. I can tolerate him over this new young artists

Back
Top Bottom