A BRIEF HISTORY OF NIKETALK (*VOL 2)

Green ICE
:rofl:
roll.gif

hell yeah I remember everyone, well a lot of people were on Hata Takahashi's game at first.

I remember people saying these look just like the real thing I even think Hata did a actual real fake comparison for everyone a lot of cats bought them, glad I didn't.

Edit : speaking of HATA I think he used to want trades for his fakes back then. He had a whole list of OG's authentic stuff he wanted for his fakes :lol:
laugh.gif

s 12-29,VINTAGE STUFF REEBOK preseason Emmit Smith sz 13 & FILA STACKHOUSE MID 1996 SICK! both $9.99[/url][/center]

Back in the day, wow that certinly brings back a lot of memories. Here's another one, remember when that "other" ekin came on and posted when the zen XI's would drop? Then their actual release date was pushed back, but then magically they ended up appearing on nike.com the night the "ekin" posted, that was fun. The first of many Nike.Com mistakes. Ah many memories, I'm becoming an old man.
[/b]

Quote:
wow these posts make me actually read =)
Word up. But very good posts for some of us who haven't been getting J's for years.
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

Zach13g took my memory from my post on the 6th page of "why are the last shot's a flop?" rant. Haha oh well.... atleast someone remembers those days too.
I know a little bit, I've been here for 3 years and counting.

Steez! You're killin it again! I got chills when I read this post. Great to see all the OG's in here to come back and respond. What else you got in store for us Steez, old posts from Nike Park flame wars?

I'm amused by the simplicity of this game. Bring me the finest meats and cheeses in all the land

ok here just some pictures I have nothing compared to the first 2 post but it's great to look back.

also check out what JerseyJoe said on NP back in the day. :rofl:
roll.gif

jb5yky.jpg

jb5zd1.jpg

jb60xy.jpg

jb613n.jpg

jb61dc.jpg
jb616a_th.jpg

jb61it.jpg

jb61og.jpg

jb61qu.jpg
jb61wp.jpg

jb6492.jpg

jb64ox.jpg
jb64w2.jpg

jb652s.jpg

jb65h4.jpg

jb65oj.jpg
jb65ix.jpg

jb65qx.jpg

jb6738.jpg

jb6792.jpg

jb67g4.jpg

jb67on.jpg

jb67uh.jpg
jb680w.jpg

s 12-29,VINTAGE STUFF REEBOK preseason Emmit Smith sz 13 & FILA STACKHOUSE MID 1996 SICK! both $9.99[/url][/center]

Ahhh alll the memories... as I continue to grow older and not as much into the shoe game anymore, unless it's a classic or favorite retro or particular style of mine, I will never forget all the memories and friends who I talked to on this site and over AIM.

these posts are nice
who? Mike Jones
Who? Mike Jones
who? **** we know who you are

There has'nt been a post like this in the jordan forum in a while
"All these smart people in one room and then its me"-Evan Hunter

I remember when all of those XV dropped in Outlets... man that was days ago. Cool post, I wish I would have found NT ealier than 2002.

WOW, talk about a throwback!! I think the standout on the XVI, for me, is that the XVI sketches and final product didn't disappoint. Memories....
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

i love this post
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

Awesome post. :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

TEAM GUIDO