A celebrity who agrees with my philosophy...

Professional football(soccer) player Peter Crouch was asked what he would be if he wasnt a football player. He replied "a virgin". His answer speaks to my soul.

View media item 674948
You guys keep saying Im in my own world for those type of views and I take it. Why? Because if you truly believe money can't buy love or happiness you are too stupid to insult.

pretty much how I would look (body not skintone) if I was that tall.
I'm not attractive either if I am being honest with myself. Ooh I can't wait.

/coolstorybro

Yah yah yah. We could point out her flaws but I guarantee he aint settling. This is what he wants in a woman and this is what he got. Thats the point

Last edited:
Meh, I wouldn't want to buy happiness from someone in the 1st place. If we need money to be happy then we aren't for each other.

Last edited:
Meh, I wouldn't want to buy happiness from someone in the 1st place. If we need money to be happy then we aren't for each other.
It is not an issue of "we" its an issue of "I". You ****** dont need money to get a bad chick. Well I do. Same with Peter Crouch

Sex =/= love.

You seem to be confusing the two.

1. If you are that rich, make her sign a prenupt. She'll only leave you for another rich dude. Bet my life on it.
2. To people who don't believe in romantic love, sex and love are the same thing.

It is not an issue of "we" its an issue of "I". You ****** dont need money to get a bad chick. Well I do. Same with Peter Crouch

No you don't, you just don't take enough chances. Shoot my dude at school who look like a black lizard be smashin.

I have no idea way what you look like and idc but ugly broke dudes smash all the time

No you don't, you just don't take enough chances. Shoot my dude at school who look like a black lizard be smashin.
We are not turning it into that conversation. I have stated already I used to put myself out there a lot. People who rummaged through my phone commended me for how many numbers I got but as we all know having the number doesnt mean ****. Every 80 or 90 numbers I got I would get 3 or 4 girls to txt back and I was never able to make anything out of it.

Yes its been years since I put myself out there but a statistician will tell you I have sampled enough participants to know the outcome. Not even worth my time. It would be stupid for me to out there, wasting time and money, doing the same ****, expecting different results.

I have no idea way what you look like and idc but ugly broke dudes smash all the time

doubt it. People's brains ignore the **** that happens all the time and takes note of things that do not happen as often, making it seem as if it were a regular occurrence. But if they do well maybe looking like a 14 year old boy trying to pick up 24 year olds isnt my problem. Maybe its something I never even thought about. But the solution is still the same.

doubt it. People's brains ignore the **** that happens all the time and takes note of things that do not happen as often, making it seem as if it were a regular occurrence. But if they do well maybe looking like a 14 year old boy trying to pick up 24 year olds isnt my problem. Maybe its something I never even thought about. But the solution is still the same.

It's true. Trust me. I have friends who aren't the most attractive (pause) and aren't rich. They still smash.

Your biggest problem is confidence

It's true. Trust me. I have friends who aren't the most attractive (pause) and aren't rich. They still smash.

Your biggest problem is confidence
IDK bout that either. People have commended my confidence when I used to put myself out (faked it) but back then I could talk to any girl. ANY! No exceptions. Honestly I even asked what my problem was and the definitive answer was looks. Yall foolin yourselves thinking girls aint as shallow as guys.

Feel bad for OP

Don't worry bruh one day a girl will volunteer to see your peen.
Expecting 3.5 inches of long hard..... plastic. But she won't get it. i'll let her think she came up on a shopping spree tho.

Never said girls weren't shallow. But you're fooling yourself if you think looks can't be overcome by dress, confidence, charm etc.

And ugly girls get smashed all the time

Just get your p eating game up brah.

Then go out and start selling drugs.

Or get famous.

It's easy nowadays.

If you wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention dog.

Start doing standup comedy or hit the gym all crazy.

Get your jelqing game up, b.

It's a million and one ways to trick these broads into thinking your a cool guy. Most of them translate into "make something of yourself".

Last edited:
Never said girls weren't shallow. But you're fooling yourself if you think looks can't be overcome by dress, confidence, charm etc.

And ugly girls get smashed all the time

Is anyone arguing against this?
You said girls are as shallow as guys.

So if guys can be shallow and still smash ugly girls, the same can be said for girls.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise girls like/want/need sex as much as guys

You said girls are as shallow as guys.

So if guys can be shallow and still smash ugly girls, the same can be said for girls.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise girls like/want/need sex as much as guys
I see. Then girl are more shallow. happy?

OP seems like the guy who thinks women are aliens or something

just talk to them like you would any other person

Back
Top Bottom