A Complete Nike Air Timeline...

I'm currently doing a study on Nike Air as part of my A-level art course, just wondering if any of you guys have a complete Nike Air timeline?

Try to get this book:
df_8.JPG

It has a Nike time line 'til 2003

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Try to get this book:
df_8.JPG

It has a Nike time line 'til 2003

this is such a wonderful collectible, sneaker related book...
luv it so much

I almost did a project like this in school, but my friends (non-sneaker heads) talked me out of it. GL.

I like Sole Provider (and I am an owner of a copy) but I hear that there are mistakes in the book.

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

I like Sole Provider (and I am an owner of a copy) but I hear that there are mistakes in the book.

I love the book, I even get a second copy to give it to a friend -who loves the book too!!- ... Still there are some errors on continuity/time, the biggest Iremember: CB's 94 linked to the "I'm not a role model" campaign and the AJXIII where launched after Jordan retirement... Still a great book!!

Yeah I have that sole provider book.....so sick! great pictures, old nike ads.....a great edition to any sneakerheads collectible collection......

does anybody remember nike released a basketball shoe that has ankle straps like the jordan 20's, i think c-webb wore those... i cant really remeber
between 94-97, ive seen the nike air strong 2 worn by the admiral it was something like that or it was that? i really dont remember?

^ I was gonna say the robinsons too.

I don't have a geneology of the air max line, but I do have photos of all the different air max units used. If you want those I can post them.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

does anybody remember nike released a basketball shoe that has ankle straps like the jordan 20's, i think c-webb wore those... i cant really remeber
between 94-97, ive seen the nike air strong 2 worn by the admiral it was something like that or it was that? i really dont remember?

Air Unlimited. Circa summer 94

unlimited.jpg

The 2 Strong was Circa Fall 95.

Back
Top Bottom