A Couple Summer 08 Products (PICS)

WoW! i like that Nike slide

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA His name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

mjygsm.jpg
I cop 'em and rock 'em.​

those huaraches are fresh and those lebron lows look a lot better than those fake ones everyone thought was the real design. real clean. this lebron actually translates pretty well into a low-top
Team Philippines
Member #23

:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:

Keep telling yourself that...more innovative...why...because they have a swoosh?

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
serious question. are these shirts machine washable? i dont want to risk washing away is magical p_ssy magnent powers.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Seriously, I don't get this shoe. And why is there a Nike logo instead of a Jumpman on it? I mean, Nike is ripping off a shoe that JB already ripped off with the 23 Classic. Leave the III's alone.

Did it ever occur to you that the Air Revolution, a NIKE shoe, also uses that EXACT same midsole/outsole?

Huarache '08 :pimp:
pimp.gif

holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

just taking advantage of the incredible new working search to find some old pics I wanted to look at again
2w6cmrd.jpg

I don't see why people are unhappy with nike basketball, for the last couple years I've been plenty satisfied: kobe 1's and 2's were bothgreat, liked the AF25's, waiting for the zoom bb's to go on sale, hyped for the next kobes and brons, plus these will be out next summer.

I never look to current ballin shoes for casual wear, I got jays and forces for that; all I expect from nike's basketball division is performance, and asfar as that goes I have no complaints... well, actually I'd complain if the US didn't get a release of of the zoom brave 2's kidd's beenwearing, but whatever, I'd save some money

I think the zoom brave 2 is already out in Asia, just give me an all-black, Nike
img10624014495.jpeg

Why do people complain so much on NT? Internet message boards attract people who like to complain but are incapable of backing up those complaints withlegitimate or articulate reasons. To some, the grass on the other side will always seem greener... regardless of what side they are on. If A shoe wasretroed *exactly* the same way it was released the first time around, there would still be somebody with a complaint.

Did it ever occur to you that the Air Revolution, a NIKE shoe, also uses that EXACT same midsole/outsole?
Thanks for the history lesson, but it's an obvious ripoff of the III's not the Revolutions.

thnx for posting.. can't wait till summer 08

just like everyone else.. thsoe Huarache's look nicee... as do the rejuven8

as for the lebron lows... im not a fan. and was never a fan of any Lebron low... except for the Lebron 2 low.. those were amazing..

I hate to bring this topic back, but has anyone heard any more info about the Rejuven8 line? I am interested in them, especially the lace up ones.
Release date yet? confirmation on if they are still planned?

Back
Top Bottom