A DECADES WORTH OF SHOES by HOOPERVILAA updated with DS OG IV white/cement!!!!

I decided to clean my garage and decided I'd take some time to check up on the collection.  It has been a couple of years since I totally decided not to buy the latest JB release and I think aside from getting some of my grails, this would have to be it.  So here you go, after 10 years, bits of my collection. 

Cherrywoods, Olives, 14s, and 3s
pimp.gif
!

Nice bits of your collection
pimp.gif
 love those white/red patent flight 89s. Those Answers are sick, what's the story on those? I've never seen those.

Im surprised my shoes held up this well....Were talking about more than 5 years here!  Everything looks good and are clean.  No signs of cracking or extreme heat exposure...Very pleased overall. 

TEAM J'S!!!!! I ain't seen a pair of them in nice condition since they dropped.... Bring back memories of how I used to crush cats back in the 7th grade.... Nice collection.....

OG 1989 IV's.  Sorry no box, but still DS.  NOTICE THAT THE NETTING DOES NOT YELLOW unlike the retros of today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some cracking developed however during her years in storage
frown.gif
    sz. 11

Sick Jordan collection and those Battlegrounds are dope. BTW your avatar brings back a lot of good memories lol. Very nostalgic and definitely old school.

Back
Top Bottom