A Farewell to the Scion XB

Hello there..

nee1ie.jpg

2zp2w5s.jpg

Neeeeeek!
pimp.gif

The Benz dont fit you though, I thought you'd recustomize that XB every month until you died
laugh.gif

With all due respect, this car doesn't suit you at all. Still a great upgrade nonetheless. As a former xB owner, I told myself I was going to keep a 2004 xB in my fleet of cars
laugh.gif
I loved that box.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was a fan of the XB though. Looked cool to me, except for the huge dildo you had in the front

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Neeeeeek!
pimp.gif

The Benz dont fit you though, I thought you'd recustomize that XB every month until you died
laugh.gif

But that's what makes it ill. Like back in the 80's when dudes in the hood started to get that drug money and ride big boy +*%$ like Benzes and Beamers. Racial slurs in BMWs and Benzes threw people off.

So, I say it's a good look.

I thought Toyota was going to stop producing xBs until I saw the creator of the thread was neek. That's a good look though. I'll be waiting to see what crazy stuff you do to it.

did you change your whole appearance too? Your long hair and beard fits the yakuza style of the xb but not the benz lol.

I expect to see this thing V.I.P'd out soon. haha. You being a LOWBALLER and all. 

Back
Top Bottom