A fish with a transparent head and tubular eyes. Vol xenon eyes

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

What if there was a alien race down there on the surface of the ocean who cant come to us cause of pressure and we cant come to them cause of pressure. There can be new york size cites down there filled with them
You caused my thinking faculty to shutdown for an unknown amount of time with this hypothesis.
sick.gif

yeah it is true that we know more about space than ocean. isn't that a bit weird? it's a real wonder thinking about what's down in the ocean.

Originally Posted by Untitled

we know more about deep space then we do about the ocean...
You're telling me that you think we know more about a place that is billions of lightyears away and that we've never been to before than aplace within our own planet?

eek.gif
pimp.gif

We finding new species with see-through heads but we still can't find who murdered Pac/Biggie and Osama Bin Laden's tall body
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Much Respected

You're telling me that you think we know more about a place that is billions of lightyears away and that we've never been to before than a place within our own planet?

im thinking the same thing...but how can you (i mean scientist) say what we know more about when its obvious we know little about either?

Wow
eek.gif
This is some crazy interesting stuff. Let's keep this thread alive, this stuff always interests me. I can't believe how much we don't knowabout our own planet. Does anyone have some sort of scale of how deep the deepest part of the ocean we know actually is? Like how many stories...cause I neverimagined to ocean to be THAT deep. I think drowning in the ocean from a shipwreck is a gruesome way to go. Imagine if you somehow kept your consciousness (Iknow probably impossible) and saw one of these things before you died.
frown.gif
sick.gif

There are some crazy things in the ocean that interest me, but overall I'm not as intrigued by it as I am by space. Maybe because I have such a strong fearof drowning..

I dont understand how people can even begin to think that's true. Think about it... In space, you have a billion other planets out there that possiblyhave an ocean, so HOW can we know more about space than we do our own ocean?! Does that really make any sense to you?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Wow
eek.gif
This is some crazy interesting stuff. Let's keep this thread alive, this stuff always interests me. I can't believe how much we don't know about our own planet. Does anyone have some sort of scale of how deep the deepest part of the ocean we know actually is? Like how many stories...cause I never imagined to ocean to be THAT deep. I think drowning in the ocean from a shipwreck is a gruesome way to go. Imagine if you somehow kept your consciousness (I know probably impossible) and saw one of these things before you died.
frown.gif
sick.gif

Water pressure wouldnt allow you to be alive in the depths where unknown stuff like that is. That much water stacked on top of you would basically crush youbody in.

Wow
eek.gif
This is some crazy interesting stuff. Let's keep this thread alive, this stuff always interests me. I can't believe how much we don't know about our own planet. Does anyone have some sort of scale of how deep the deepest part of the ocean we know actually is? Like how many stories...cause I never imagined to ocean to be THAT deep. I think drowning in the ocean from a shipwreck is a gruesome way to go. Imagine if you somehow kept your consciousness (I know probably impossible) and saw one of these things before you died.
frown.gif
sick.gif

Water pressure wouldnt allow you to be alive in the depths where unknown stuff like that is. That much water stacked on top of you would basically crush youbody in.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Wow
eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

Water pressure wouldnt allow you to be alive in the depths where unknown stuff like that is. That much water stacked on top of you would basically crush you body in.

How does that squid survive. Looks mad pinner compared to me, why don't these things get crushed
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom