A Foamposite Gathering Pt. 2........completed on page 2!

yo email me please!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAT HARLEM NIGA@aol.com
HENZO'S GIRLS HEAD SPINNING AND MY HEAD SPINNING

MINES FROM JUICE AND GINNING

HERS FROM NECK AND CHINNING

W W DHN D

Craziest Foam collection hands down!!
Your whole pad must straight up smell like FOAM!
Someone please archive this! :D
happy.gif

The Sacramento Kings are a very good WNBA team--Shaq FU

Arguing over the Internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a ******!

Simply stunning!
drool.gif

emcabrera, you are the posite king!!!!!! BTW, are you Filipino? Is that your brother in the pic?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

you and JOJO should have a foam war.

impressive.

[color=FFFF99]Team Nerd!!...Nerds shall inherit the earth!![/color]

the first pic with all the boxes looks like my room
[table]"A&R's had me feelin' like Moss in the draft... so I turned the league out wit Reasonable Doubt...."[/table][table]EAGLE NATION[/table]

you're room is made out of boxes ??
[size=+1]Representing Kickz.com[/size]

[size=+1]WANTED: AIR MAX 95 3M , size 13 , DS[/size]

Ed's got the KG's and 3's covered while I've got the Foam Pros and FP1's. That's F'n gonzo!

We'll have to get together and take one big group pic for a museum or something. We'll take our boxes and spell out "FOAMPOSITE FLIGHTPOSITE".
Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

I am going to go cry now. MADD LOVE, and RESPECT! I think i am going to sell my DS pairs on ebay soon. :frown:
frown.gif

BTW, splack2k

YOUR foams u had were str8 nasty! :b
tongue.gif
i was the one who came with some money but nothing good to buy. Atleast i still got my Voltage ds. :D
happy.gif

ozz2002@yahoo.comozz20021 aim name

You got a picture of them stored away? Where do you put them? In the guest room?

okay okay uve got more than me
all jokes nice collect be
I never walk the streets without the vest or the CHROME,
Cause all my jewels be Rocky like Sylvester Stallone.

damn every 1 would understand if you admit you are crazy... i would understand personally .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................J/Kin ..

oh zhit... although i was loading the pics with my damn modem... every pic scared me to death as i scrolled down....

damn used to own 3 pairs of penny foam ones.. maybe i should switch to FP1s!!!! love those fp1s!

where is the BLACK/YELLOW-nike logo foamposite pro????

if I have that one, I will give it to you to complete the poiste- lover ^^

Back
Top Bottom