A Foamposite Gathering Pt. 2........completed on page 2!

Well, since everyone else already did it.....I guess I'm a bandwagoneer!!! Hope ya'll don't mind. Much props already to pipe, Joe (in vince ible), DHN and all others who posted. Hope ya'll enjoy!!! Be right back!!!

My foamposite gathering.........

foamz1.JPG

jawdrop.gif
but I want to see whats in the boxes too...... .. . . . . . . . ........
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

oh ok . . .

i noticed u were a 11.5 ahhh . . .

where do u live again and when are u gonna be putting all those boxes outside again?
Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes;Because that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hold on, ya'll.....you gotta know how much time this takes!!! I've been wanting to do this for a while, and I'm not going to be able to do it again for a while, so I want to make sure I do it right. Patience......patience.....

Here's another one......

foamz2.JPG

if DHN see's this he will want to strangle you for taunting us.......patience brings virtue
- Deuces

Screw the shoes, I wanna see the house!(ok sorry, I didn't mean that.)

P.S. Something tells me that his personal pic will have something to do later in this thread.
Your woman cuts your samich in half for you... 'Cause she thinks you can't handle the whole samich.

Thanks for the comments so far, fellas......this is taking longer than I originally thought! Anyhow, I know I should probably just make one huge post all at once.......but it's more fun this way!!!

ROUND 1 - Flightposite 1s

FP1s.JPG

.....and just when I finish putting these away, I realized I forgot a pair!!!
Fp1forgotten.JPG

......more on the way!!!!

The carbon fiber FP1s are so sick it almost makes me forget abou the other 13.
FOR SALE: XVII LIGHTNINGS IN SZ 10

IM MORE AMAZED AT THE NICE HALF COURT U GOT IN YOUR YARD, LOL

nah, j/p, wow, u have more posite 1's than me, and i thought i had a lot, i tended on collection FP2's tho, i might end up selling them to get all the fp1's, THOSE ARE CRAZY SICK!!!

i give you a lot of props, very nice
[table][tr][td]Q u e e n s F i n e s t 2 0 0 2[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]AIM/E MAiL me at[/size][/td][td]CLICK HERE FoR My Air Jordan, Shox BB4, and Flightposite collection (WeLL. . . . MoSt oF iT)[/td][/tr][/table]​

YO!!!!!!! FAINTS!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!! PASSES OUT!!!!!!!!! WAKES UP!!!!!!! FAINTS!!!!!!!!! KILLS ME WITH FOAM SPELLED OUT!!!!!!!!!
YO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANYTHING SZ 11 4 SALE!!!!!!!!!!
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif

HENZO'S GIRLS HEAD SPINNING AND MY HEAD SPINNING

MINES FROM JUICE AND GINNING

HERS FROM NECK AND CHINNING

W W DHN D

i think he has a full court in his backyard
look at the first picture and in the background, theres his house
then the second, its the neighbour's house
am i right?

Told ya his personal pic would be in there.
Your woman cuts your samich in half for you... 'Cause she thinks you can't handle the whole samich.

Ugh.....this is serious work!!! Thanks again for the comments! Keep 'em comming!!! Nice to feel the love!!!

EwayZ.....my bad for not getting back to you for a while. I'll hit you up on email soon.....I've been lagging....my fault.

DHN.....this is partially your fault!!! Saw many of your posts and had to share my love for the FOAMZ!!!!!! The only think I've got in size 11 (and would be willing to give up) would be some Euro FPKGs Black / Zinc (see below, first picture....dead center). Had to get a size 11 before I found my actual size. Hit me up if you're interested.

tigger.....nah.....only a half court. If you look carefully, the two pics were taken from the same angle......just different....um....angels. You'll see more of the yard (if your really interested) in some other pics I'll put up soon.

ANYHOW.......

Round 2 & 3 - FPKG's and FP3s

FP2s.JPG

FP3s.JPG

Back
Top Bottom