A Foamposite Gathering Pt. 2........completed on page 2!

THE FLIGHTPOSITE EVOLUTION!!!!!

Evolution1.JPG

Evolution2.JPG

Evolution3.JPG

EvolRed.JPG

THE PROS.....

FoamPro01.JPG

BLUE FOAM!!!
BlueFoam1.JPG

FOAM MAX!!!
FoamMax.JPG

SIGS!!!
FoamSigs.JPG

UGH....I think I'm done for the day. I have more detailed pics, but I gotta get some rest before my game later on tonight. Hope ya'll enjoy these as much as I do!!!! OUT.....for now.....

one word.....
DAYUM

hella nice fp3s, 'specially the black/reds, super rare, the fp1's are crazy, love the navy/white's especially, awesome collection man
Shoes are life, the rest are just details

its a wrap.

you just shut it down !

TKO - 3rd Round

[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace][color=greensize=3]Shizzzle5 Sneaker & Jersey Store - www.shizzzle5.com[/color][/font]

[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace][color=yellowsize=2]Have pity on those whose chances grove thinner,[/color][/font]

[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace][color=redsize=2]There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation[/color][/font]

Sweet Mother of God :wow:
eek.gif
. That's sick.

You make me want to quit collecting foams (knowing that I'd never have such an incredible collection). If I ever do decide to sell...I'll let you know. My black/voltage Foamposite Pros would look great in those pics.

You must have spent tons of cash & time on that. Congratulations on such a fine, fine foam collection.
Joe
[table][tr][td]
Email Me
[/td] [td]
eBay auctions
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Krispy Kicks
[/td] [td]
NikeTalk Legit List #0134
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I can almost smell the foam!!!

nice collection!!!

Catch Shells all-star weekend down in philly, on my hip pack heat like a bowl of chilli - Shells

I deal with more hos than a chinese phone book - Lloyd Banks

Thanks again fellas.....

Joe.....I've been looking for Voltage Foams in my size for over a year now!!!! Can't seem to find them in DS or NDS condition. Almost bid on the pair that Thezo won on Ebay & sent back......glad I passed. But I KNOW you won't quit collecting, right?!?! Half the fun is the HUNT!!! Same goes to you pipe!!! Don't let up!!!

Still working on a deal w/ another NT-er for some White Total Foam Max player samples....but I've been lagging lately.

........and what happened to Archie's auction for the 2 pairs of samples (Green Goblins & Black / Yellow)? I hope a fellow NT-er worked out a deal.....those are too sweet to go to a non-collector!!!! haha j/p.....but someone better fess up!!!

ok im done with collecting shoes. ive been put to shame.
[table]Cuz I'm da F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S[/table]​

damn flips, always doin it like dat with the tight kickz :frown:
frown.gif

this signature thing sucks

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

GOOD LORD! Man o Man...Now that's a FOAM FAMILIA!
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td][size=-6] Email[/size][/td] [td][size=-6]AIM[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-6][/size][/td] [td][size=-6][/size][/td] [/tr][tr][/tr][table][tr][td][size=-6]I thought you thought...and then there was...[/size][/td] [/tr][/table]
[tr][td]\n
\n
Interact
\n \n
  • My Recent Posts\n\n
\n[/td]\n\n[td]\n
\n\n\n
\n\n
\n\n
\n[/td]\n[/tr] replies [tr][td]\n\n
off_line.gif
emcabrera[/td]\n\n[td]\nRe: A Foamposite Gathering Pt. 2........completed on page 2![/td]\n\n[td]\n\n #40[/td]\n\n[td]\nhttp://[URL="http://"]\n[/url][/td]\n\n[td]\n[-][/td]\n[/tr][tr][td]\n
\n
\n[url=http://emcabrera.u.yuku.com]\n \n
\n\n\n
\n

Registered Member
\n\n\n
\n\n
\n09/25/02\n 7:59 PM
\n\n\n
\n[/td]\n\n actual post \n[td]\n
\n
\n\n
\nkEnn E.....do we know eachother?\n
\n
\n
\n\n\n[/td]\n[/tr][tr][td]\n
\n
Interact
\n \n
  • My Recent Posts\n\n
\n[/td]\n\n[td]\n
\n\n\n
\n\n
\n\n
\n[/td]\n[/tr] /reply loop [/url][/table]/forum/getrefs/id/383420/type/0​
/forum/getrefs/id/383420/type/0

that's amazing!

but, it must have been a pain in tha *** to put them back!

k a y b E e

[table]biG . b0i . styLez[/table]

So how many is the total? Something like 63 or what?
Dog my projects got taste, although the rent aint nuttin but two fitty, we sportin five thousand dollar drapes
The one and only head here representin' the 760. It's a hard job holdin the entire 760 down but somebody's gotta do it.

hey, those were my voltage's that thezo won and they were not that bad. without them in your collection, i am only "very" impressed. 11.5 is a tough size to find, believe me.

The only thing missing from that I can think of are The Voltage Foams. Thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom