A Foamposite Gathering Pt. 2........completed on page 2!

Glad you guys are enjoying.......man, I don't even know what the total is.....and I haven't even put them back yet!!! It's too hot outside!!!!

splack2k.....that was you? Size 11.5 hard to find?!?! Tell me about it!!! You sold those Voltage to another NT-er, right? I saw the auction again, but you ended it early, right? I guess I'm STILL LOOKING!?!?

Anyhow.....by request.....Carbon Fiber!!!!

my icon
CarbFibFP1.JPG

CarbonFiber1f.JPG

CarbonFiber4.JPG

CarbonFiber6.JPG

yeah that was me...

i found mine on ebay 2 years ago, they were used, but i couldnt resist. i'm not sure if a nter has them now, thezo won my auction, but they were too worn for his taste, so i relisted them for him and somebody else got them whom i havent heard from.

deadstock voltage foams are almost as rare as your carbon fiber's, which by the way, are aboslutely SICK. are they 11.5? i am seriously considering getting those from the guy who posted them in the buying selling forum, but his are 11 and i really want 11.5. its tought to spend 3 or 4 bills on a shoe you know doesn't fit.

Wow..

Very impressive! Did you have the foam blk/blk original? I think I only saw the retro? You must find the silver foam as well. I know there are not your size but they are great! I wish I can sell them to you to complete your set... I used to have 7 pairs of silver foam... all in samples but I GAVE them to my friends!!! How stupid was me??? I only got 1 pair left and they are not new anymore....

Nice collection! I envy you!

cheers :D
happy.gif

Silver

its over, im throwin in the towel, LOL, MAD PROPS!
A HARDCORE AND LOYAL PENNY FAN FROM NOW TILL THE END OF TIME! NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike -> Repping Champs Sports at the Galleria in Buffalo, NY!!!!!

altoghther now...

GOOODDDDDD DAMMMMMMNNNN!

mad props to you em (btw, are you flip?). gotta be the best collection - not just of foams but of anything - i've laid my eyes on.

good work on the evolution thing - too bad no black/red red fp2s. and the carbon fibers are ill

As Pharell would say, "COT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[table]"I make a rich woman beg, make a good woman steal, make an old woman blush, and make a young girl squeal." [/table][table]NINER NATION[/table]

WHOA.

Now DHN's pants must have more cream in them than a Hostess factory.
Everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down​
Everything has to end, you'll soon find, we're outta time, left to watch it all unwind​
[table]RAIDER NATION[/table]

makes my fp1 and fp2 collection look like trash, lol, nah, j/p, now im jealous....i wish i didnt spend my money collectin aj's when i could be finishing up my posite foam collection, its almost complete like yours (just dont have many fp3's, just the Bg series)

very nice though, must've been expensive
[table][tr][td]Q u e e n s F i n e s t 2 0 0 2[/td][/tr][tr][td][size=-1]AIM/E MAiL me at[/size][/td][td]CLICK HERE FoR My Air Jordan, Shox BB4, and Flightposite collection (WeLL. . . . MoSt oF iT)[/td][/tr][/table]​

AMAZING!!
FOAMZ!!
The biggest FOAM collection I've seen so far. Props.

$$$$$$$$

'Cuz I make the impossible look easy

SUPER PROPS, Ed. You make even MY FP collection look small. I passed on and sold some Sigs, and didn't bother getting "regular release" KG's and FP3's.....but I guess I'm goin' huntin' soon!

I guess I'm the Flightposite Prince now...Keep doin' what you're doin', man!

BTW, you got your Dunks by now, right?
Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

LOL@AllDay AllNight
"Now DHN's pants must have more cream in them than a Hostess factory"

YO!!!!!!! FAINTS AGAIN!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!! PASSES OUT!!!!!!!!! WAKES UP!!!!!!! FAINTS AGAIN!!!!!!!!! KILLS ME AGAIN OFFICALLY!!!!!!!!!
DAMMIT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif
whatthahell.gif

DATS IT IM NOT EVEN TALKIN ABOUT FOAMZ ANYMORE I DONT EVEN WANNA COLLECT NO MORE!!!!!!!
OFFICALLY RETIRED!!!!!!! LOOK FOR SUPER SALE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HENZO'S GIRLS HEAD SPINNING AND MY HEAD SPINNING

MINES FROM JUICE AND GINNING

HERS FROM NECK AND CHINNING

W W DHN D

OH YEA IM THEZO ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE HEELS JUST HAD TO MUCH WEAR FOR ME SORRY BUT GUESS IT DONT EVEN MATTER NOW, MY COLLECTION AND COLLECTING MEANS NUTHIN ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE!!!!!!!

W W DHN D

yo thats my word i can't close this post!!!!!!!!!!!!
if anything i wish i only had these i maybe might feel alil better!!!!
u are offically the man!!!!!!!
whats else do u collect? u better not have j's or it will be offically ova!!!!!!!!!
Evolution1.JPG

W W DHN D

Thanks again fellas......I'm lovin' the lack of "Hater-ade"!!!

Jojo, got the dunks today.....thanks man.....even though it took a MONTH!!!! J/P!!! (wink wink) No worries. I still have a bunch of your pics from the last time you posted them (or someone posted for you, I think).....part of my addiction is your fault too!!! The FPKGs are kinda hard to pass up for $22.50 each! And I'm sure you know the Sigs were $29.99 at the outlets.....I didn't post the ones I wear....too torn up. Anyhow, if you ever want to part w/ those Penny FP1 player samples.......hit me up!!!!

JiGGa.....
630340 001 Black/Silver
830075 001 Silver/Black

LOL @ DHN.....man, you BETTER not be selling your stuff! I don't want to be the only freak ...... er ..... foamposite fan over here!!! j/p I know you're Thezo.....stop bidding on Size 12s!!!!! You're a size 11!!!! Killin' me sometimes!!!! Again.....just kidding.....I'm almost done anyhow! If there's ever any DS Voltages up on Ebay.....LOOK OUT!!!! And....unfortunately.....I DO have a bunch of J's!!!! I'm sick, I tell ya!!!

......and not that it should matter, but for those that asked, I'm Fili-Rican......or Puerto-Pino......you figure it out. (actually, somehow someone already did!!! Was it the kid in the picture?!?! Amazing intuition!)

BTW Plump......nice update to the site!!! Have to lay some of the blame on you as well......the Phocus stuff kept me on the hunt.....not to mention, got me taking pictures of kicks from all angles (my personal photo is a tribute to the one and only!!!)! Can I be on your Freaks page now?!?!

Back
Top Bottom