A Former Co Worker's Facebook Status

His status: Your an idiot if you have an Obama sticker on your car still, your even more of an idiot if you drive a FOREIGN car, your even more of an idiot if you say "ohh go Barack and no NOTHING about what he stands for, all i can say is that my taxes were just raised!

Me: You obviously have health care

Him: at the expense of our taxes sure..i had healthcare 2 years ago too..just wasnt as expensive

Some guy: what exactly does he stand for then?

Some other guy: You had an awful lot of grammatical errors in there considering you're calling so many people idiots...

Some guy: your climbing healthcare costs are not a result of Obama but more a result of corparate greed.

Some girl: ugh, Can not stand that people STILL can't see thru him.

Him: Ha Ha don't worry Nikki, these people are from da hood and only care about they free ride!

Some girl: Haha, except the free ride is coming from my pockets.

Him: AMEN! I think what pisses me off the most is that ohh things will change, we can do it bla bla bla well the only thing that has changed is our national debt has doubled, our soldiers got pulled out Iraq and Iran and but into Afghanistan and then our health-care has increased taxes...by the way..When Bush was in office i don't believe his approval ... See Morerating dropped 10 percent within 6 months, it took him 6 and 1/2 years go get those numbers. Maybe instead of Basketball commercials we should concentrate on being the President of the United States.

Some girl: Agreed. I'm mad that we're going to see inflation everywhere so that when the lady who's on welfare with six kids and doesn't want to work shoots up with the wrong needle she can go get taken care of. We're raising a country of people who won't feel the need to get up and take care of themselves. WHY?! Because the "government" aka the people who ... See Moreactually have jobs, will pay for it. I'm sorry but i have a hard enough time taking care of myself with my pay.. I don't need to pay for other people to survive.

tired.gif
I just logged back in and
laugh.gif
I'm all for respecting another persons opinions but it seems like everyone I have come in contact with has the same reasons blah blah blah "baby mom with ten kids excuse"

This was the same excuse people gave in my American Government 2 class but when the professor asked for a show of hands of people who had healthcare only 5 people (including myself) out of 42

EDIT:

Continued

Me: 86.7 million people were uninsured at some point over the last two years and I highly doubt they were all ladies on welfare with six kids...If my hard earned money saves at least one life so be it that is well worth it I guess I'm fortunate and appreciative to have health care

Me: Correction that's what I get for trying to watch The Real World and type

Him: ha ha Nicole you couldn't be more right. I think the overall question here is that HOW DO THOSE PEOPLE THAT RIDE THE BUS END UP WEARING THESE PERFECT DESIGNER CLOTHES, FULL SUITES, AND JEWELRY that would take me years to save up for? how does this happen...I know its because we pay them to do it, just like we pay for their kids to go to school, ...

EDIT # 2:

Continued

Him: Its okay Marissa, I forgive you lol ! I was watching the sabres kick +@$ and kinda made a few typos too!!

Some girl: I know! It makes me so mad.. When I was working at freaking Wegmans people would come in with food stamps buying subs, pizza, chips and candy for their kids.. and when their food stamps ran out pull out tons of hundred dollar bills to pay for it. SO RIDICULOUS this world..

As if they aren't paying for Medicaid right now in their taxes and people on welfare have it plus some that aren't even on welfare. He's already paying for health insurance for people. People are ignorant and only use 1 source as their base for knowledge.

But you know, "Ignorance is bliss!"

Ehh, I see where they are coming from. We had this discussion in my political science class.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

As if they aren't paying for Medicaid right now in their taxes and people on welfare have it plus some that aren't even on welfare. He's already paying for health insurance for people. People are ignorant and only use 1 source as their base for knowledge.

But you know, "Ignorance is bliss!"

Exactly I haven't been able to keep up with politics lately because of school and work but to my understanding 86.7 million people were uninsured over the last 2 years at some point and I doubt all of them were baby moms with 10 kids I just
smh.gif

i at one point was all for helping people..... but some people seriously abuse the system.

example 1. there is a women at my job has a couple of kids, actually asked my boy who works with us if he would impregnate her and she wouldn't hold him responsible for taking care of it even sign a contract saying so, in order for her to get a bigger house.

example 2. food stamps...  these things are so abused it's ridiculous.... my family is struggling and eating ground beef, ive seen people with carts at the supermarket filled with junk food, crab meat, crab legs, big fat steaks, etc.  and ive witnessed a lady with 2 carts filled past the top of the cart, pitch a fit because she had to pay $15 cause her food stamp card didn't cover it all.

these imo are just simply a waste of my money... im paying taxes for this crap, and seriously it's just depressing.  bust youre behind so other people can sit at home and just collect.

Yeah I hate how people generalize and stereotype. ALMOST every other developed country in the world has some form of socialized healthcare, guess what DEAL WITH IT!

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

i at one point was all for helping people..... but some people seriously abuse the system.

example 1. there is a women at my job has a couple of kids, actually asked my boy who works with us if he would impregnate her and she wouldn't hold him responsible for taking care of it even sign a contract saying so, in order for her to get a bigger house.

example 2. food stamps...  these things are so abused it's ridiculous.... my family is struggling and eating ground beef, ive seen people with carts at the supermarket filled with junk food, crab meat, crab legs, big fat steaks, etc.  and ive witnessed a lady with 2 carts filled past the top of the cart, pitch a fit because she had to pay $15 cause her food stamp card didn't cover it all.

these imo are just simply a waste of my money... im paying taxes for this crap, and seriously it's just depressing.  bust youre behind so other people can sit at home and just collect.

I used to work at Tops Markets a grocery chain in the Northeast and I witnessed example # 2 first hand everyday and I will admit some people do abuse the food stamp system and as for example # 1
smh.gif

It'd be nice to actually live in a society where helping people was more important than the money they spent. Yeah there are abuses but there are abuses in everything.

that guy is a racist plain and simple.

he might as well have said "we dont wanna pay for @%%!+!@"

"these people are from da hood and only care about they free ride!"

i'd break his arm for that comment if i were you.

edit.... you wont break his arm.

and people abuse the system all day.

coca cola pays like... 47 dollars a year in taxes. i dont see the world up in arms about that.

Look people complain about people on welfare, lately I have seen students who use there student aid for #+#%!##+ like clothes and shoes, and alot come on this board to brag about it. So what we should not give people money for college. Yet no one raises a funk in those got my financial aid what you copping thread.

yeah dude is racist, !!#% him

also watch some sheltered knucklehead come in here and say he isn't 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Henri2310

It'd be nice to actually live in a society where helping people was more important than the money they spent. Yeah there are abuses but there are abuses in everything.

You said it the best
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Nothing will ever change his mind so why argue with him?

It's a waste of your time.

You're right

I guess it's just ironic to me when someone who get's fired for stealing money out the register and stealing electronics from our store can ramble about hard earned money

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

that guy is a racist plain and simple.

he might as well have said "we dont wanna pay for @%%!+!@"

"these people are from da hood and only care about they free ride!"
i agree....

but
Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis.
dos-equis-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that sequence was def funny

I never get threads like this.. You point out the few people on the bottom that abuse the system. Yet completely ignore those that absolutely rape the same system for all they can and then go back and pick at its carcass.. There's a reason why you're led to believe EVERY SINGLE person on welfare or at least MOST are degenerates of system literally riping you off, while the level of corporate welfare in this country would put an entire country full of parents fulling up a grocery cart of food so that their kids don't starve for the night.

I don't know about you guys but when I watch an Obama speech or see him out and about, I see someone who wants to do so much but because to use an analogy he's the smartest kid in a class full of ******s most of it is not going to come to pass. So you know what continue lashing out at welfare, while the people who own your cable, light, gas, banks, makes the rules for your mortgage, your loans, your healthcare continue to absolutely rape the system while you blame the woman ahead of you in line, simply because you're led to believe that the difference between the both of you is more than two paychecks

Back
Top Bottom