A founding father of rock music plays DC this Thursday

Little Richard@Woodrow Wilson Plaza of the Ronald Reagan Building 13th&Pennsylvania 7PM, not often you get to see a living legend perform for free...Kevin you still in town? :pimp:
pimp.gif

THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

Mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce!! Wooooooooo!!!!
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

I have never in my life heard someone tell more people to shut as many times as that, and probably wont ever again
and the fac tthat he did mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce woooooooo made my night complete.... well i mean that and "i need a big fat juicy white lady to come dance on stage"
BEE THHERREE!!

"THIS MAN IS TRYING TO STEAL FROM LITTLE RICHARD!!" hahaha that was awesome... as well as Dont take my picture. Dont take it and then go write a book and call it I Did It.

That seriously was 10 times better of a show than I expected it to be, and I loved that he mixed it up and played songs of all different styles, the blues-ier stuff, the rock n roll-ier stuff, etc. And there were more amazing quotes than any other show ive ever been too

Why cant they turn the lights on? Who is the lighting man? Is he Black? I bet he is.
BEE THHERREE!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah the whole "turn the lights on the crowd" request cracked me up because up to that point he seemed pretty together but when he got agitated that there weren't lights trained on the crowd except for the ones mounted up front it was like EARTH TO LITTLE RICHARD...IT'S AN OUTDOOR SHOW YOU @#%$ FOOL THERE ARE NO LIGHTS TO SHINE ON THE CROWD! :rofl:
roll.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

Back
Top Bottom