A Gentlemen's Discussion of Retro Video Games (Super NES/Genesis Era and Earlier)

To the fans of snes Zelda (link to the past), Nintendo is making a sequal to it in the 3ds coming out later this year I think! Same overworked with changes and new castles. I am behind excited as that is may favorite game of all time.

I get bored and play through streets of rage still. I still have my genesis that came with the 6 pack with streets of rage,golden Axe, shinobi and that fake Tetris, sonic and stupid motorcycle game.
Golden Axe :pimp: I loved that game!

Super Mario World > life
Man I am in here playing Lion King on GENESIS, this Stampede board was hard as hell. SMH
Bruhhhhhhhh this game was no joke. This and the Aladdin level with the lava were not meant for little kids.

Last edited:
Back than they did so much more with so much less. Everything now is a rehash

I'm late on commenting on this, but this is 100% true. One thing I have always found funny was back then, everybody was going through the grind and frustration of beating games from start to finish without codes/strategy guides, and now it's like they may as well sell you guides/walkthroughs when you buy the games :lol: No wonder the games have a shelf like of 3 days now.

Mario Golf 64 is/was a GREAT game. Wish more people were open minded towards playing it.
Co freaking sign. All those Mario sports games were fire. Mario Golf was an amazing game man then only golf game I've ever had fun playing.

Mario Golf is mad cheap on eBay, gonna have to cop that. I was terrible at it too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom