A Girl Tells You "You Don't Really Care About Me" In Bed Vol. Wat Do?

"You want me to show you how little I care?" then smother her with a pillow
/Thread

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

"This aint even about that... Look.. If you're not comfortable, I'm not either. We dont have to do this."

Then she gives in to her instincts and you smash.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was going back and forth debating between this and the line in my OP. By the time I could even say anything, that silent pause signalled to her she was a %##!. 
tired.gif

SMH a two second delay can be an eternity!

You gotta be quick with the mouthpiece man. Next time, come up with some witty.

Say...If I didn't care my #$%^ wouldn't get hard then proceed to whip it out as evidence.

Audemar on my wrist BUST DOWN! Busting nuts like I scored the winning touchdown.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Say...If I didn't care my #$%^ wouldn't get hard then proceed to whip it out as evidence.

Audemar on my wrist BUST DOWN! Busting nuts like I scored the winning touchdown.
meek millz
pimp.gif

"This aint even about that... Look.. If you're not comfortable, I'm not either. We dont have to do this."

if you were smart you would show her how much you care .... you would not have sex, get her number
take her out and if you play your cards right you might have sex casually
more than once

Originally Posted by The Takeover

First strike is kissing her, don't kiss these #%###*.
Lie or just tell her the deal depending on your mac game.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
how do u prepare them to smash?

Originally Posted by picknroll24

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Soft kisses on the collar bone...straight path down to the inner thigh. While you down there, take a deep breath, make sure it's safe to enter.  Digital fornication to ensue...coitus to follow.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by picknroll24

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Soft kisses on the collar bone...straight path down to the inner thigh. While you down there, take a deep breath, make sure it's safe to enter.  Digital fornication to ensue...coitus to follow.

Couldnt have said it better myself, sucking/kissing her neck is a sure go.

"let me show you how much i care"

*proceed to penetrate so hard that you're stabbing her brain

GOTTA LET EM KNOW

pimp.gif
 was gonna say tell her stop it with a
grin.gif
/
devil.gif
 but....this

i had a girl tell me that i didnt care about her cuz i never cried for her hahah like what kind of !#*! is that lol!! hahaha i just told her dont let the door hit ur vagina on the way out

A Girl Tells You "You Don't Really Care About Me" In Bed Vol. Wat Do?

If she says this in a playful way then smile back, pay her no mind and start stroking.  If she says this in a serious manner then you hit her with the "if you feel uncomfortable, we don't have to do this" line.  Both should work for you, you just have to read the female and go from there. 

Also, when will you dudes learn, you DON'T have to lie to females in order to get what you want from them.  Most of the time these chicks are down with the program as long as your straight-forward with them.  I'm not saying you go up to any female and the first thing you say to them is "I wanna $!@+ you" cause that's not going to work and no woman wants to be seem as just that but if you tell them what your looking for most likely they will go along with the program.  It's when you lie to these chicks and tell them a bunch of lies that they get attached and then you find yourself ducking these chicks or even having your car window busted or something like that. 

Back
Top Bottom