A Girl Tells You "You Don't Really Care About Me" In Bed Vol. Wat Do?

I was making out with a girl on my bed that I had been gaming at a party.  Got her in bed by acting Alpha as fuark, was about to get the condom and she said "You don't really care about me, I'm just another girl."
I wanted to say "Yeah, but who says we still cant fuuuuuu" but hesitated for too long and she took that as a "Yes I don't care about you" I guess and took off leaving me alone with my hand :'( What's the best line to deal with a girl who says something like that and to get her back in bed?

Hit her with the shhh finger over the lip plus

"Let's not ruin this moment... by talking."

lie?

Tell her you do?

seduce her with your words bro. Make the lies seem like the most honest thing she has ever heard.

smash with the might of thousand suns. Think faster next time man, you sometimes gotta lie on the spot.

Former professional liar.

yeup

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

"Let's just enjoy the moment." - Kiss on forehead.

proceed to cuddle embraced like a Pretzel.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

just tell her to shutup

This. What kind of girl decides to discuss this after they already get in bed with a dude?
A JO that's what kind.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

"Let me show you, how much i care about you"

Prob the only reply in here i'd fall for, if i ever pulled some *+#* like that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

I was making out with a girl on my bed that I had been gaming at a party.  Got her in bed by acting Alpha as fuark, was about to get the condom and she said "You don't really care about me, I'm just another girl."
I wanted to say "Yeah, but who says we still cant fuuuuuu" but hesitated for too long and she took that as a "Yes I don't care about you" I guess and took off leaving me alone with my hand :'( What's the best line to deal with a girl who says something like that and to get her back in bed?
Thats where you failed.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by eashawty

just tell her to shutup

This. What kind of girl decides to discuss this after they already get in bed with a dude?
A JO that's what kind.
For real right??
She was some chick that I kind've knew in college, she just got into law school and she's been telling all our mutual friends she's not gonna be that "party girl" anymore. Saw her at a labor day party, but I guess I jumped on the JO train too late 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

Thats where you failed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Recently back in the dating game after a two year relationship. Been trying out some dating tips etc. from friends and online.

First strike is kissing her, don't kiss these #%###*.
Lie or just tell her the deal depending on your mac game.

"This aint even about that... Look.. If you're not comfortable, I'm not either. We dont have to do this."

Then she gives in to her instincts and you smash.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

"This aint even about that... Look.. If you're not comfortable, I'm not either. We dont have to do this."

Then she gives in to her instincts and you smash.

Actually this dude is right. That's the one right there. The response is usually "no, I didn't mean that..."

Damn I'm rusty.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom