A Google Search Could Get Your Home Raided. Vol: Police State.

i want to have sex with michelle obama sooo bad!!!!
roll.gif

this dude

What a stupid article. It was updated and mentions that the guy who got raided was using his work computer and was reported by his employer/former employer. Homeboy was recently laid off/fired and they were worried from his searches. Google has nothing to do with the report other than being the search engine that was used. Homeboy reported it to the news without full details.

"Update, 7:05 p.m.: Because the Googling happened at work.

The Suffolk County Police Department released a statement this evening that answers the great mystery of the day.

Suffolk County Criminal Intelligence Detectives received a tip from a Bay Shore based computer company regarding suspicious computer searches conducted by a recently released employee. The former employee’s computer searches took place on this employee’s workplace computer. On that computer, the employee searched the terms “pressure cooker bombs” and “backpacks.”

After interviewing the company representatives, Suffolk County Police Detectives visited the subject’s home to ask about the suspicious internet searches. The incident was investigated by Suffolk County Police Department’s Criminal Intelligence Detectives and was determined to be non-criminal in nature."

But they assured us they only looking at "terrorist".
Obama-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif
roll.gif

Flawless execution.

But that's why I be watching my keystrokes lol. One on hand you can't blame them because I'm sure a lot of stuff is stopped due to them going so hard . . . but then again why couldn't they stop the Boston guys before it happened . . . one guy was already on a list and the other dude was bold enough to be tweeting, getting high, and partying 2-3 days after 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom