A-holes at daves quality meats

I've never been to DQM, but how bout this for a suggestion. If you don't like their service, don't shop there. That goes for anywhere. From the sounds of it they obviously don't appreciate your business, so why would you keep giving it to them?
TeamTaz
Beat me if you can...Survive, if I let you!​

dqm cool place u buggin b
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

dqm's a cool place ... never had any problems. dave seems like a chill guy
we do it in the dark
with smiles on our faces ...

fall out boy

Quote:
If you don't like their service, don't shop there. That goes for anywhere. From the sounds of it they obviously don't appreciate your business, so why would you keep giving it to them?

for some kids, it goes beyond sneakers. it;s all about acceptance. getting blown off by sneaker shop employees is like getting blown off by people at school...it can be hard to take sometimes.... but as they get older, they'll get treated their age....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

yea supreme they can b a lil harder to deal with but i dont let it phase me, jus shop and leave. but like i said tha times i been there dude has been real cool n calm they jus chill i look around they ask if i need help jus b mad chill
peep my musicwww.soundclick.com/nessfromathabk

I gotta agree with what most people here wrote.

That dude is straight everytime I see him. I don't roll through that often but sometimes when dowtown I drop in. I've bought some stuff....but not a ton. Dude is always real cool with my wife, bs'ing with her (even though she's totally a ***) and just being nice.

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

DQM is such a chill spot. Cool dudes, chill enviroment. Def. one of the best spots in the city.
I AM ERROR​

i guess everyone has problems at their own places, i nvr had a prob at supreme, they always been co0l with me. and how does a hype beast dress? i kno i sure as hell dont try to dress like no skater (for 1 thing i cant skate) recently dave has been acting different toward he has his good and bad days
Team Platano​

Word, I never had a problem at DQM those dudes are mad chill.

They even offered to help. Step your swag game up :lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

DQM is probably the best boutique in the area, the guys are cool, Dave is cool and the store is relaxed.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

DQM is all right the people there was ok, I asked for a shirt and a white dude brung out the wrong 1 but it didnt matter to me reall only $18, honest mistake im guessing
"Before we let you leave your commander must cross this field,Present himself before my army, but his head between his legs and kiss his own ***."

Back
Top Bottom