A.I. Salty already

all i wanna know is should I drop this dude from my fantasy team or not

i picked him up hoping he'd get some time, but now the inevitable is happening
laugh.gif
tired.gif

memphis suppose to run a 3-guard rotation or close to it. i'm thinking AI will end up getting between 25-30 mins a night. he's taken all of marcuswilliams 16 minutes and probably will take 10 of carroll's minutes and 5-6 of young's minutes.

I watched the Memphis game last night and REAL TALK... A.I. >>>>> Mike Conley.
When A.I. was out there against the Kings, Memphis actually had a shot to win. When they took him out Mike Conley came in and got exposed.

IMO, A.I. should def. start on this Memphis squad.

He should want to come off the bench in memphis is better than sharing your shots with juiceman, rudy gay, marc gasol and snack randolph

laugh.gif
The Grizzlies are damn near the only team that wanted anything to do with dude this offseason, and he thinks he's in a position where he can gripe andcomplain about his role...

Dude's an idiot. Period.

What the hell are ya'll talking about?!

A.I. is wayy better than Conley!! A.I. is a starter and always should be.

All-Star team, Olympic teams, Finals team...ya'll in this thread talking like A.I. is a bum.

Ya'll must've not been around when A.I. was doing his thing in the early 2000's.....ya'll must've forgot huh?
smh.gif

A.I. > that whole damn memphis squad.

ai is better than everyone on that memphis team ... ai could start at center for the grizzlies and produce more than their starters ... #%+%%% bums ... how youuse a guy to sell tickets and then sit him? start that %*!*% over conley and mayo ... let him run a 1 guard four man team and watch him fry ...

the grizzlies offense would be better if they came down and gave ai the ball and the other guard went back on defense ... garbage mob they got ...

ai > your favorite player INCLUDING that salty jack **# michael jordan ... i know why dude was so pissed at the hall of fame speech, panties were still alltwisted and %%%% from when ai shook the %%%% outta that sauce bucket ...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

All-Star team, Olympic teams, Finals team...ya'll in this thread talking like A.I. is a bum.

Ya'll must've not been around when A.I. was doing his thing in the early 2000's.....ya'll must've forgot huh?
smh.gif

But which AI are we talking about....2000 era or the 34 year old Iverson on his last legs? It's like saying Jerry Rice should have started over DarrellJackson in Seattle JUST because he's Jerry Rice.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

smh.gif

This isn't the early 2000's anymore son. We're trying to rebuild and develop our young players. I don't care if AI was the manback then. He's not anymore and doesn't buy into the team concept. Sure he could score all his points but his stats don't help us win anddon't help our future. We should cut A.I. if he's not willing to be a veteran off the bench for us. We need to develope Conley and have a vet forpointers. As of now, he's a cancer.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Send him to NY please.

would have been the best fit. no question.
I don't understand why we didn't offer. Honestly.
I'm baffled by some of Walsh's personnel moves, not so much his salary-cutting moves. Just his personnel moves in general.

He scored 11 points in 18 minutes, went 5-9 FG and 1-1 3p.

Lets say if he played 30 minutes, at that rate he would've scored 20-22 points.

A.I. aint no bum.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ai is better than everyone on that memphis team ... ai could start at center for the grizzlies and produce more than their starters ... #%+%%% bums ... how you use a guy to sell tickets and then sit him? start that %*!*% over conley and mayo ... let him run a 1 guard four man team and watch him fry ...

the grizzlies offense would be better if they came down and gave ai the ball and the other guard went back on defense ... garbage mob they got ...

ai > your favorite player INCLUDING that salty jack **# michael jordan ... i know why dude was so pissed at the hall of fame speech, panties were still all twisted and %%%% from when ai shook the %%%% outta that sauce bucket ...
What the hell

What's the point of the Knicks bringing Iverson in this year? Whether Memphis will say it or not, they brought him in just to juice ticket sales.They're not a playoff team...

The Knicks don't need to bring somebody in to bump ticket sales, and they probably aren't a playoff team with Iverson, either... It ain't worth theheadache.

I said it when he was a free agent, but Iverson SCREAMED old school Mark Cuban panic move if he were willing to take less money to play for a team that has achance to at least to do something in the postseason... But he wasn't.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Send him to NY please.

would have been the best fit. no question.

laugh.gif

when will yall get it AI wont work with anyone now of days?
we don't need him to work with anyone....
our leading scorer is al harrington.
enough said.
What's the point of the Knicks bringing Iverson in this year? Whether Memphis will say it or not, they brought him in just to juice ticket sales. They're not a playoff team...

The Knicks don't need to bring somebody in to bump ticket sales, and they probably aren't a playoff team with Iverson, either... It ain't worth the headache.
The thing is it's unknown. The Knicks aren't very talented right now + we don't have a 1st round pick this year, so why not try tomake the team the best possible team for this year possible?

I'm sorry, I wouldn't have mind AI trying to chuck his way to 35-40 wins with us this season.

there is larry hughes as a 2 guard on this roster, that's it.

we have no true scorer. All he wanted was a 1 year deal, that works for both sides.

him in d'antoni's offense? that would work

it would have made sense. it would have been an upgrade roster wise when the goal is still be competitive this year and not lose sight of next summer.

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ai is better than everyone on that memphis team ... ai could start at center for the grizzlies and produce more than their starters ... #%+%%% bums ... how you use a guy to sell tickets and then sit him? start that %*!*% over conley and mayo ... let him run a 1 guard four man team and watch him fry ...

ai > your favorite player INCLUDING that salty jack **# michael jordan ... i know why dude was so pissed at the hall of fame speech, panties were still all twisted and %%%% from when ai shook the %%%% outta that sauce bucket ...
What the hell
This dude is clearly one of the worst posters in all of S&T....first the Jamarcus wish for being the Cowboys QB and now this incoherent rantabout AI which somehow involved MJ? Time to collapse this lame's posts.

I would sign a petition to keep Iverson in the league, my dude is straight comedy
"I had a problem with my butt from sitting on the bench so long," Iverson said. "That's the only thing I had a problem with."

"I went to the bench and told my teammates that I didn't think they knew I was in the game," Iverson said. "They didn't. They didn't even think I was in the game and that was a bad thing. I was like, 'Man, I was wide-open.'

"If we're winning, I can play 10 minutes and I'm happy," he said. "When we're losing, that's when I trip out."

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom