A Journey into the World of Italy's Racist Soccer Thugs (ESPN Article)

My dude ice and his posts lmaooooooooo

But it's rediculous how it is in Europe with that racism with the soccer fans. It would be good to see a player go to the mls to prove a point for that very reason because they stuff they pull at those games is od

i think it's just a small group of people giving the sport a bad name. you can find that almost anywhere there is a minority and a group of ignorant individuals

i think it's just a small group of people giving the sport a bad name. you can find that almost anywhere there is a minority and a group of ignorant individuals

This never happened in any game I've ever been too.

I think I misunderstood your statement. I was trying to say that I've never seen any racist or prejudice actions go on in any sporting events I've been to. Ignorance, yes, racism, no.
I'm confused, have you been to a lot of soccer games in Italy, Spain, or the eastern wastelands where the savage animals live?

Or are you saying you've never seen this in America?

Last edited:
Cheap tickets bring out the worst people. Most of these clubs don't rely on ticket revenue.

If they start permanent banning these hooligans from all UEFA stadiums and actually increase ticket pricing to an NFL level. Then you'd weed out those bad ones.

:smh:

The ignorance is astounding....Mario, get that US citizenship.

According to Italy manager Cesare Prandelli, his side has been kept inside their hotel in Salvador, Brazil amidst security concerns over the ongoing protests throughout the country. And it seems the confinement has blurred Prandelli's judgement as he ended up apologizing for a poor attempt at a "joke" about the team's leading scorer, Mario Balotelli, who was allowed out of the hotel to do charity work with local children in need.

Rest of Article in Link

Why would he want US citizenship? Has he talked about liking America? I figure he would rather stay in Europe and join one of the World Cup powerhouses.

Why would he want US citizenship? Has he talked about liking America? I figure he would rather stay in Europe and join one of the World Cup powerhouses.

I was 1/2 joking about the US citizenship...

I know he loves his country, but at some point, enough has to be enough. **** 'em.

Back
Top Bottom