a jumpman on the infareds?

I would honestly prefer the "Nike Air" under any shoe that had it to begin with. It looks much better than a jumpman IMO. Brings me back when mymother first bought me every pair and how I used to be confused with the logo since I though I was purchasing Jordans.

Also to quote veGAtts "if you think they need to put "Nike Air" on their shoes to sell them, you are wrong. Even in this forum there are plentyof people that have said they do not care. And if anybody will care it is people in this forum. The average person is not going to give a rats a$s. In fact,most average consumers PREFER the jumpman because the average consumer thinks jumpman = cool. So do not think they would switch to Nike Air in order to sell.The fact of the matter is they might switch to Nike Air because these packs are more geared to people that "collect" jordans. They are anniversarylimited packs commemorating a "special" year for Jordan. So, in that light Nike Air is more appropriate because these shoes are more about historythan the average retros.

As far as the 23 on the 10s. I am fairly confident they want at least one shoe in every pack to have a 23 on it. Because this whole pack thing is all about the23. Notice the 9/14 pack has no big changes, because 14s already have 23 written on them. As do 2s, some 5s, 7s, 8s, 11s, 12s, 15s, 18s, 19s, and 21s. Ican't recall if 17s and 20s do or not. If they do not then I expect 23s to be added to one of the shoes in the packs of 3/20 (hopefully not on the 3!!!)and 6/17, all the other packs will have a 23 already one one or both shoes. Thats my prediction. If 17 or 20s do have a 23 on them that I forgot about thenthose prolly wont be changed either. "

^^^This is idiodic

damn i havent seen this picture for a while... what if those were samples for countdown packs? that will be
pimp.gif

the only one 4 sure thats commin out is those 4s and the 5s the rest was for charity

Those are not Katrina IIIs they are sample three's made just for SC Las Vegas summer of '06. I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Those are Kobe Huaraches .. Worn by NT's favorite Retrokid.
0-2

Those WERE the III's included in the Katrina Auction.

That's my guy Dee Wells in the Kobe Huarache. Alex ain't no size 14.
laugh.gif

Do I want "Nike Air" on the back. YES.

If it isn't on there, will it stop me from buying a pair of Infrareds? NO.

No Nike Air, No Care. Plain and Simple.

I wont waste my time. It will make it easier to cop more zf 95s, flightposites and any other decent retro Nike comes out with.

I dont care about having Nike Air as much as others do... it'd be nice to have it, but you can't have everything...

plus I already have my 2000 Infrareds
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]It Would Make Fake Shoes Look Authentic[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Nike Air Is Past[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Jumpman On the 3,4,5,6 has To Be Done.

[/color]

I am glad I bought mine back in 01...At least the jumpman is not white like all the fakes out there.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

those will make the fakes look real
smh.gif
here in phil. all the fakes got the nike air in them...i've seen a lot of III's with that...

Those are not Katrina IIIs they are sample three's made just for SC Las Vegas summer of '06. I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Thanks Billy
happy.gif

3hatman, this is for you... little vault pic

7ypjrbq.jpg

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
NY GIANTS 11[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Posted: 01/08/08 1:54 AM

Are you ever offline?
laugh.gif

You must be waiting for the 8's to hit the outlets also.

damn those katrina iiis should of dropped. did anyone ever purchase the katrina auction?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Thanks Billy
happy.gif

3hatman, this is for you... little vault pic

7ypjrbq.jpg

I couldnt agree more. Here are mine. You cant get better than that.

For Comparison

This says it all. No Comparison

One Last one. You cant tell me the jumpman belongs back there.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
NY GIANTS 11[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Posted: 01/08/08 1:54 AM

Are you ever offline?
laugh.gif

You must be waiting for the 8's to hit the outlets also.
I work from home...so I guess not!
roll.gif

I have the 8 mids... but this is an old pic of mine. Its like 5 years old.

El Bro - GREAT PICS

I never said I didnt want Nike Air on the back. Its just not worth creating a post begging for it every week. I wear jordans more often with jeans / sweatpantsthan shorts anyway... who's really gonna see it?

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

with jordan fusions in the mix...nike air should be back.

gud point.
if jordan is mingling with nike to make fusions, whose to say he wont just slap a few nike airs on the back of the shoes?
ladies and gents.....i think there is still hope.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

laugh.gif

im coppin blk infrareds or carmines with or without nikeair
devil.gif

i dont see what the big deal is of jumpman and nikeair logos, you guys buy the shoes anyways
exactly i dont see whats the big deal either its just a symbol

NT is just ridiculous like that. This is the same place that said they wouldn't cop the retro playoff VIII's because the pulltab wasn't red like the OG's
laugh.gif
haha
that was funny.....and very true
roll.gif

Don't really matter to me what they put, jumpman or nike air. As long as they release the Infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom