A little late, but got some Lebron IV Birthdays

I had always sort of liked the Lebron IVs since they came out over 10 years ago but not enough to buy them. I somehow came across a photo of them online recently, and considering there isn't really anything I want these days, I searched them on eBay. I was going to get the black/white/reds ones as there was a pair around $100 in my size, but decided to look for the Birthday colorway which is my favorite but they are rare and expensive.

I found a good condition preowned pair around $300 in my size with the box/case, I wasn't planning on spending this much but it may be a while before there's another pair in good condition in my size at a reasonable price (many others were $600+). Can't wait to get them.

Stock pic
lebron-IV-birthday-1.jpg

You gonna get them and complain about the micro scratch only viewable with a scientific microscope, but surprisingly you can see it without it.

Last edited:
what did do with these lebronsbthat had a defect only you can see?
upload_2019-8-10_12-36-49.jpeg

If you can't see how the shiny part on one shoe is almost black while the other is orange you need your eyes checked (it's not a matter of lighting/reflection). I did end up keeping them because I couldn't find a better pair, but I'm still keeping an eye out for a pair without this significant color difference. When/if I resell them, I will make it beyond obvious there's this defect both by mentioning it and showing photos so the next buyer isn't disappointed like I was. Of course I'll have ended up paying "full price" while the next buyer will pay less because I'll make it clear there's a defect because I'm an honest seller.

If you can't see how the shiny part on one shoe is almost black while the other is orange you need your eyes checked (it's not a matter of lighting/reflection). I did end up keeping them because I couldn't find a better pair, but I'm still keeping an eye out for a pair without this significant color difference. When/if I resell them, I will make it beyond obvious there's this defect both by mentioning it and showing photos so the next buyer isn't disappointed like I was. Of course I'll have ended up paying "full price" while the next buyer will pay less because I'll make it clear there's a defect because I'm an honest seller.
Petty.

These shoes are so big and bulky, love the look but I can’t imagine how they would look with today’s clothes.

I had these, I remember getting them for $92. I was hyped as ****. I was dying for that all red China pair.

i was disappointed when the 11's came out bc the 10's were so good. Everything after 11 has been :smh:

I didn't like the 11s at first, but they ended up growing on me and I have several pairs (King's Pride, Preheat, Elite Heros, Elite black/gold). After the 11s all I have are the 13 Doernbechers. Pre-11 I have several Xs in regular and Elite, 8 Dunkmans, and soon the 4 Birthdays.

Confirmed dope shoe. I got my pair from airgoat a couple of years ago. They separated, I fixed them, but they came apart again, and have to fix them.

Back
Top Bottom