A little sample of the Beautiful Science known as Numerology/Mathematics.....

at first I thought red lunchbox and then i realized lunchboxes aren't tools so I changed my answer to red hammer

I know a card trick based on this type of stuff.

This doesn't work if you were born in a leap year tho
laugh.gif

bijald0331 wrote:
Is this supposed to uncover the propaganda and mind-control powers of numbers?
There are too many sensitive characters on this forum.
laugh.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

That shhh was dope fam.
pimp.gif

My point of this thread was just to show apperciation towards mathematics and how it is a complete
enitity of equalness and balance upon this world as we know it.

It applies to EVERYTHING.

I was dabbling a little bit into the topic of Winter Solstice earlier today and I got to kinda review
the depthness of the number 13 again.

The average celestial motion of the Moon is 13° per day, and 13 weeks is the timeit takes the Earth to travel from the equinoxes to the solstices. For example, it takes the Earth 13 weeks to travelfrom the first day of spring (March 20th) to the first day of summer (June 21st), 13 weeks from the first day of summerto the first day of fall (Sept. 23rd), 13 weeks from the first day of fall to the first day of winter (Dec. 21st), andit takes the Earth 13 weeks to travel from the first day of winter to the first day of spring...
13 x 4= 52, which is the time it takes in weeks for the Earth to make one complete revolution around the Sun, and in most years lunations it occurs 13 times.

eek.gif

I just get excited about this s_ some times...
so excuse me NT I apologize, I forgot where I was and the
frequency level in which is understood around here.

Originally Posted by GTEK

bijald0331 wrote:
laugh.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

That shhh was dope fam.
pimp.gif

My point of this thread was just to show apperciation towards mathematics and how it is a complete

I was dabbling a little bit into the topic of Winter Solstice earlier today and I got to kinda review

The average celestial motion of the Moon is 13° per day, and 13 weeks is the time it takes the Earth to travel from the equinoxes to the solstices. For example, it takes the Earth 13 weeks to travel from the first day of spring (March 20th) to the first day of summer (June 21st), 13 weeks from the first day of summer to the first day of fall (Sept. 23rd), 13 weeks from the first day of fall to the first day of winter (Dec. 21st), and it takes the Earth 13 weeks to travel from the first day of winter to the first day of spring...
13 x 4= 52, which is the time it takes in weeks for the Earth to make one complete revolution around the Sun, and in most years lunations it occurs 13 times.

eek.gif

This deals with astronomy, not mathematics.

And if you deal with astronomy, you are using knowledge of physics.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It was cool, but I think it's cooler when psychology is involved vs numbers. I have a good one in my blog that I'll post in a few...
Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Try this...it's a little easier and I've done it on mad people and got the whole wowowowowo what u doing to me response (surprisingly)

1. Take a number between 1 and 9
2. Multiply this number by 9
3. Add the digits together (i.e if you had 27, it'd be 2 + 7)
4. Subtract 4 from that number
5. You have your final number, now each number corresponds with a letter, 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C, D = 4, E = 5 etc until 9)
6. Pick an animal that starts with the letter

Answer: Elephant? (It is in black text, highlight area to the left)

I had eel
I had echidna
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

GTEK wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
laugh.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

That shhh was dope fam.
pimp.gif

The average celestial motion of the Moon is 13° per day, and 13 weeks is the time it takes the Earth to travel from the equinoxes to the solstices. For example, it takes the Earth 13 weeks to travel from the first day of spring (March 20th) to the first day of summer (June 21st), 13 weeks from the first day of summer to the first day of fall (Sept. 23rd), 13 weeks from the first day of fall to the first day of winter (Dec. 21st), and it takes the Earth 13 weeks to travel from the first day of winter to the first day of spring...

eek.gif

This deals with astronomy, not mathematics.

And if you deal with astronomy, you are using knowledge of physics.

laugh.gif

Son knowledge of Astrology/ Numerology goes hand in hand.

GTEK wrote:

laugh.gif

Son knowledge of Astrology/ Numerology goes hand and hand.
Oh, I'm sorry, did I underestimate your multiple PhD's in Astrology, Calculus, and Physics? I'm so sorry.
eyes.gif

Give me a break. The whole "13 weeks" thing is cupcake in understanding astrology. That is stuff they teach in 6th grade. There is nothing amazingabout it. These are FACTS. It just so happens that our planet out of thousands of galaxies, orbits its nearest star in 52 weeks. You got an explanation forJupiter?

Maybe if I post laughing gifs, I'll make you look stupider, and make my point look more smart like you did.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Here's a stoneface for the night too.
indifferent.gif

eek.gif

It's actually 364.25 days to make a complete revolution around the sun.

GTEK wrote:

GTEK wrote:

laugh.gif

Son knowledge of Astrology/ Numerology goes hand and hand.
Oh, I'm sorry, did I underestimate your multiple PhD's in Astrology, Calculus, and Physics? I'm so sorry.
eyes.gif

Give me a break. The whole "13 weeks" thing is cupcake in understanding astrology. That is stuff they teach in 6th grade. There is nothing amazing about it. These are FACTS. It just so happens that our planet out of thousands of galaxies, orbits its nearest star in 52 weeks. You got an explanation for Jupiter?

Maybe if I post laughing gifs, I'll make you look stupider, and make my point look more smart like you did.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Here's a stoneface for the night too.
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

This makes no sense fam.

I mean the way yall get your panties in a bunch over lil s_ ?
smh.gif

Im not trying to impress anyones E-persona son.
laugh.gif

Im just simply trying to translate such things in a way where everyone can understand and contribute.

We are in dire times and some people need to have someone spark intuitive of thought for such topics as these.

Cats like you make that task difficult when you choose to throw your ego into everything.

If you already know this s_ , then contribute or fall back.

Why the hell are you blocking the entry way for someone else?

Son came through flauting like a red light prostitute.
smh.gif

You want the spotlight though, huh? Here you go son.......have it.

Im thru.

It was cool, but I think it's cooler when psychology is involved vs numbers. I have a good one in my blog that I'll post in a few...

Try this...it's a little easier and I've done it on mad people and got the whole wowowowowo what u doing to me response (surprisingly)

5. You have your final number, now each number corresponds with a letter, 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C, D = 4, E = 5 etc until 9)

I had eel

Owned

Originally Posted by fittednoob

I had eel

Owned

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I immediately thought red hammer but I dont get why
What ATL posted is what is know as the "red hammer" test.
The test is meant for you to subject to different parts of your brain immediately.
It lures you in with elementary like arithmetic questions such as 101 +22 which progressively
become harder and dulls the associative part of your brain, then in the end it goes back to a fairly easy constructive
question leaving you to submit to the part of your brain that allows you to project with a unfigured
randomness.

When asked of a color most people will subconsciously project red as the basic concept of color.
When asked of a tool most will subconsciously project a hammer as the basic concept of a tool.

Leaving you with the combination of a red hammer.

Sometimes it works, other times it don't,
for whatever reasons such as the persons IQ's, brain process speed,
or just what they are doing or looking at during the time.

my god, reading gtek's posts makes my head hurt

i seriously thought the original post might've been a joke, but then he dropped the stuff about the earth's rotation...
laugh.gif
...wow son, if that is atall "amazing" to you then i have to question your intelligence.

i know, i know, i'm not on the right "frequency," etc. etc.

or maybe i'm just not an idiot who's wowed by the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom