A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

3s and 4s are the top for me. which one changes depending on the day lol
the dawn 5s are a close second though. Then the 3s that were announced come after that, followed by the dusk 5s. everything is good but unranked

I liked the idea of the 4's more than I liked the actual shoe. The 3's just didn't do enough for me, I appreciate the small pop of color on the dawn 5's the most.

3s and 4s are the top for me. which one changes depending on the day lol
the dawn 5s are a close second though. Then the 3s that were announced come after that, followed by the dusk 5s. everything is good but unranked

Forgot to add the 2s over dusk 5s. The AMM 2s are one of the best 2s over all that ever gotten in the last few years. Easily the best recent collab 2s after the Chicago off whites.

I’d probably be okay with them using their signature color palette once per model and then leave it be. They’ve shown a willingness to do things differently on the Air Ship already, so no need to beat the same colors to the ground.

There are higher numbered models that are ripe for the picking if done right - imagine a AJ18 with a light grey suede upper & Burgundy crush midsole or AJ 13 Sail/Green Stone. They’re more focused on releasing $250 hoodies than really being inspired in the footwear stories.

Back
Top Bottom