A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Y’all scared... the fall is coming.
scared of just holding out and waiting for them to drop more...
:lol:
Since I can afford what I paid, and I have no intention of selling either of my pairs, I couldn't care less about future value other than yeah, for sure should've waited another week and could've saved a few bucks. Whatever--you don't always know where things are going to go. Usually every time I wait things out for lower prices, the prices just go up and up LOL. These, I hope they fall all the way to retail, I'll buy another pair. Or two. But we do know THAT isn't happening.

If prices stay jacked up fakes is where it’s at. There’s no pleasing the consumer, prices too high. Oh fakes aren’t the real thing, but prices are too high. There’s no middle ground. Rock a tailwind

wait...they're shipping without cream laces now?

if you're talking about AMM, they are shipping with cream laces except for that 1 odd and rare case where ONE person didn't get them and keep in mind that AMM is not quality checking and packing each pair into the shoe box themselves. Thats done at the factory where its made and assembled. AMM receives the shipment of all the shoes in bulk and they're not hand checking and opening each box to make sure a pair of laces or hangtag is attached. The story with AMM shipping the wrong sizes tho, thats a diff story and you can really fault AMM or their warehouse packers for that lol.

if you're talking about stockx, thats really 50/50 if you get cream laces or not. StockX have made it known before in the past that as a buyer, you may or may not get every additional spare laces or accessories (ie. card, hangtag etc.)

Not mad about these dropping, Ill cop even more pairs. This is a shoe that people will regret letting go a few years down the road, even if supply was high
For people who do care, I'm sure prices will only go up down the road, just like everything else. Wasn't it said there are 50K pairs? That might be a lot for a collab (I don't know if it is or isn't), but it's not a lot in the broader scheme or in the long run.

air-jordan-iii-fire-red-og-1988-08.jpg
Just drop these already this is what I want

if you're talking about AMM, they are shipping with cream laces except for that 1 odd and rare case where ONE person didn't get them and keep in mind that AMM is not quality checking and packing each pair into the shoe box themselves. Thats done at the factory where its made and assembled. AMM receives the shipment of all the shoes in bulk and they're not hand checking and opening each box to make sure a pair of laces or hangtag is attached. The story with AMM shipping the wrong sizes tho, thats a diff story and you can really fault AMM or their warehouse packers for that lol.

if you're talking about stockx, thats really 50/50 if you get cream laces or not. StockX have made it known before in the past that as a buyer, you may or may not get every additional spare laces or accessories (ie. card, hangtag etc.)

I never implied that AMM wasn't sending out the cream laces. Was merely joking about my situation.

Back
Top Bottom