A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

My pair shipped to GOAT Saturday and arrived today. Just got the email that GOAT has shipped them back out. That was quick as hell. Hopefully they arrive before my flight on Thursday.

Remember Twitter only releases that's the only reason why I got Twitter 🤣🤣🤣thinking about it nike been bucking us with no Vaseline for a long time.

I wore my pair Sunday when I went to carry my mother out to eat; they’re pretty comfortable and the shirt is pretty decent quality as well! The ortholite insoles are definitely a better quality then the ones in other shoes (not counting the ones with polyurethane insoles).

I’m pretty sure Grizz is always “retail or bust” much like myself

Selling something in order to turn around and cover having to pay the resale price isn’t retail or bust.

Are you saying you have never done that?

Selling something in order to turn around and cover having to pay the resale price isn’t retail or bust.

Are you saying you have never done that?

You’re still paying resale price though technically. You’re only offsetting the cost by getting rid of something you already own to lessen the damage. I don’t knock anybody who does it but if I sell something I’m just pocketing the cash rather than spend it on something else

You’re still paying resale price though technically. You’re only offsetting the cost by getting rid of something you already own to lessen the damage. I don’t knock anybody who does it but if I sell something I’m just pocketing the cash rather than spend it on something else

I agree that it would still be paying resale.

Back
Top Bottom