A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

All I saw was the international release on May 22nd at a few shops and SNKRS.

US releases are done, according to my dude from the AMM store. But who knows... I havent seen anything saying otherwise, unless they shock drop on Mothers Day or something.
lol snkrs release

Screenshot_20210504-235028_Instagram.jpg
Really smh

So was the release pretty legit as far as bots not taking them all? Seems a lot hit manually

I was at work and completely forgot about em :smh:

All I saw was the international release on May 22nd at a few shops and SNKRS.

US releases are done, according to my dude from the AMM store. But who knows... I havent seen anything saying otherwise, unless they shock drop on Mothers Day or something.

yep, they drop May 22nd worldwide. Im not saying they’re going to be easy since the Whitaker Group (AMM, SS, APB) stores got majority of the stock, but tier 0 boutiques are getting a stock allocation along with SNKRS. Doesn’t change the fact that resell prices drop in the near term when there is another release scheduled.

Praying to the shoe gods I wake up and they’re out for delivery tommorow. I feel like it was a mess up and they weren’t actually out, but only time will tell. These look so nice in pictures. They are going straight to feet!

Welp they sent me the wrong size. Half size smaller. :smile:
Praying for a mess up like this....but sized down significantly more lmao.

Or that my size drops down to 400-450 range. Now that would be easy cop!

Last edited:
Shirts came in yesterday. Decent quality, low key design. I like them.

And yea I heard 5/22 for a EU release. Not sure what all that entails. Would be weird for shops there to get them when they didn't here. Haven't seen toddler sizes so maybe they have a 2nd wave coming idk.

Shirts came in yesterday. Decent quality, low key design. I like them.

And yea I heard 5/22 for a EU release. Not sure what all that entails. Would be weird for shops there to get them when they didn't here. Haven't seen toddler sizes so maybe they have a 2nd wave coming idk.
It would make sense that way, EU was left out for the initial AMM release. That’s why Slamjam has it on their calendar alongside other EU boutiques. It would be weird for us to have a 2nd wave but hey anything is possible.

Back
Top Bottom