A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I have yet to see a size 13 or 14 win.

show yourself so I can side eye your screen name.
B0EF63BB-4229-459E-8E28-7EED7FFFE622.jpeg

please don’t eem tell me what my size hittin for on the after market. Keep that poison away, don’t even wanna hear it lol

I really want the shirt in the cream colorway. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 do you think it will be difficult to secure one on Wednesday? I don’t want to have to pay a premium just for the shirt. I plan on wearing these with that shirt and black Nike Woven Shorts.

If I were a betting man, I’d definitely put my money on you. 😎

BUT HOPEFULLY I STILL HIT BEFORE THE 21ST! 🙏
I hope that you receive an email too. I mean, I went in the general raffle for your size also, but I can see me not being chosen since I already won my size and James did say that he wanted it so that the release was fair and each person at the address provided only gets one (for the most part it seems like anyway LOL). You though just did your entry, so I am wondering if maybe they are doing the emails in phases like they did the women's raffle (so those who signed up on Friday and some on Saturday gets notified today and then the rest from Saturday and those from Sunday gets notified tomorrow). If that theory is somewhat correct and you perhaps entered on Friday though.....:emoji_sweat:

Wednesday I am open in the morning, so I will be able to go through the motions of the FCFS release if you do not get your email between now and tomorrow.

Not sure how true but I have some friends that work with the company and supposedly a lot of the winners were supposed to be local to SS or AMA zips ...either way got my 13 secured

I hope that you receive an email too. I mean, I went in the general raffle for your size also, but I can see me not being chosen since I already won my size and James did say that he wanted it so that the release was fair and each person at the address provided only gets one (for the most part it seems like anyway LOL). You though just did your entry, so I am wondering if maybe they are doing the emails in phases like they did the women's raffle (so those who signed up on Friday and some on Saturday gets notified today and then the rest from Saturday and those from Sunday gets notified tomorrow). If that theory is somewhat correct and you perhaps entered on Friday though.....:emoji_sweat:

Wednesday I am open in the morning, so I will be able to go through the motions of the FCFS release if you do not get your email between now and tomorrow.
Yeah, I entered the raffle on the 16th right at the opening. Everything went smoothly and I got a confirmation email right away. Maybe the secret was not getting a confirmation email. Seems the ones who didn’t get it won. :lol:

I know you’ll be right there on Wednesday with your two monitors. You’ll hit too, especially with the streak you’re on! 🕺🏻

Yeah, I entered the raffle on the 16th right at the opening. Everything went smoothly and I got a confirmation email right away. Maybe the secret was not getting a confirmation email. Seems the ones who didn’t get it won. :lol:

I know you’ll be right there on Wednesday with your two monitors. You’ll hit too, especially with the streak you’re on! 🕺🏻
HMMMM.....I did not correlate folks who did not get a confirmation ended up with the W. If that is the case, I guess since I received a confirmation I will not get it from the general release either.

Bruh, do not jinx me! Talking about I am on a streak and dammit I end up ice cold on Wednesday. LOL

I remember Kith hit us with that question when they released the Asics Super Green!

What super color are these shoes??

My brain froze and completely shut down! Took a big L that day
That’s happened to me and afterwards I want to go outside and just start yelling and cursing up a storm. Kind of like Tom Cruise in Rain Man in the desert scene when his bro tells him he needs his underwear from a specific Kmart. :rofl:

Idk. Entered til I got a confirmation lol.
That’s what the customer service email told me to do but maybe that made me have multiple entries.

Not sure cause when the raffle opened there were issues submitting info and even go til the end date lots didn’t receive email confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom