A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

4503B0C1-9199-4281-8B73-F3AA4AFBC5ED.gif

Thought there was a thread for these already... Anyway the AF1s were great. Expect the quality on these to be exceptional, even though they just look like Cool Grey's to me, which are about to release... which is kinda weird.

That quilted interior... :pimp:

Anyway only the lows were in high demand like that. I got the highs for retail months later. These probably will be more like the lows tho.

So I should stop wanting these? Because these are beautiful. From what I’ve read these are like the sail OW 4s where yes it’s “women’s” sizing but it goes up to a men’s 16 I think. Anyways I want these. Badly. Might have to just settle for the resale.... cuz I can see myself in a few outfits with these on...

So I should stop wanting these? Because these are beautiful. From what I’ve read these are like the sail OW 4s where yes it’s “women’s” sizing but it goes up to a men’s 16 I think. Anyways I want these. Badly. Might have to just settle for the resale.... cuz I can see myself in a few outfits with these on...
I like them too but I don’t see how you can be so hyped for them when you can just get cool greys, I mean these are cool but nothing special

I like them too but I don’t see how you can be so hyped for them when you can just get cool greys, I mean these are cool but nothing special

I’m not hyped but they look cool. I’m getting the cool greys as well. The 3s are my favorite. I also like the different colors with the grey and hint of purple/violet.

Back
Top Bottom