A Ma Maniere AJ4

Got mine today from Nike, wish they actually cared how they shipped these, they just tossed these into a bigger box to get the &#!% beat out of them,I know I’m not wearing the box but with the extra details here in this packaging shouldnt they also show up not dinged, cracked, and creased up? That said the sneakers are 🔥.
I hear you! A crushed up regular Sportswear box is one thing, a crushed up collab box is another.

giphy.gif

Still no shipping from the initial drop and yet people already getting shipping info on the rerelease. Sheesh, this sucks
As stated, it’s within the terms when you purchased. I agree, as someone who just got shipping a couple hours ago. But you win some/lose some and can’t be upset with AMM when it was stated up front

Found a local reseller willing to trade his DS 10.5 Cliver SB’s for these if I add $100. Easily taking the trade. I sold the Cliver’s a while back and it’s the one sneaker I immediately regretted selling. And it’s about to be Christmas time… hoping you guys enjoy the 4’s… these weren’t it for me (and I LOVE my 3’s).

Not even a dunk fan but those dunks are better
I have an extra pair of AMM3s laying around…could I trade the 3’s for the 2’s and 4’s? Seems pretty fair and would complete the pack for me.

As a guy who loves 2 collabs, I wouldn't do this.

The 3s just hit differently and are superior to both the 2s and 4s.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but other than samples, aren’t AMM 3s the highest priced 3 on the secondary market?

I haven’t checked DB 3s in a while but I know AMM 3s shot up

Shipping info finally came.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh, uppers on these are :emoji_fire:

Midsoles, what in the f*ck? I got so much glue all over these it’s absolutely pathetic :smh:

Back
Top Bottom