A Ma Maniere AJ4

Anyone who is planning on lace swapping with creme laces should get waxed creme laces. I put a pair from the TS RM in and the wax goes really well with material of the uppers. I prefer the factory laces but it’s a nice alternative.
CD844260-9ADB-4661-989B-5FA753B63877.jpeg

The fact that this needs to be explained is sad lol. It’s crazy because the people who don’t do this are usually the main one’s complaining about a shoe being “too tight”, “uncomfortable” or my favorite “the shoe crushes my pinky toe”. All these can usually be solved by simply re-lacing the shoe with your foot inside. Make most shoes look better too, when done.

Side note opinion/observation (and slight annoyance): Pinky toe discomfort complaints have gotten way out of control on NT. Like bro I don’t want to hear about your pinky toe. Loosen the shoe or size up lol.

TBF, 4s are known to be tight on the pinky toe. It's just how the build of the shoe is.

I think it would also look good if you had laces that were the same color as the tongue tag (plum?), just to subtly break up the monotone color of the upper, rather than having a complete contrast like cream or black.

Who got some Plum Dunk laces :nerd:

The build of the AJ4 was even slimmer in 89. I was in agony by the end of the school day that year.

I’m sure I’m alone on this island but I think both Union 1s are the GOAT jordan collabs…
Aaaaand literally every other project they’ve had is a huge swing and miss including the wack dunks.

Black/Red 4's is the only OG 4 I will take over any 4 collab, OG, and retro + colorways.

thats why for me, if the OW black/red 4 ever release, they would be my all time favorite 4's ever. But if they never release, they would remain in that realm of Undefeated and F&F Travis 4's list for me.

29shannon-abloh4-superJumbo.jpg

Black/Red 4's is the only OG 4 I will take over any 4 collab, OG, and retro + colorways.

thats why for me, if the OW black/red 4 ever release, they would be my all time favorite 4's ever. But if they never release, they would remain in that realm of Undefeated and F&F Travis 4's list for me.

You must not really care for 4s. Cool Greys are probably the second best colorway for 4s.

Those OW4s are so good. I'll say it now, it'll be SOTY whichever year they drop after 2022.

AMM4s are the best collab 4s to date but that’s not saying much bc all the others are super meh. PSG 4s might even be slightly better tbh. I get the feeling that’s the colorblocking and design AMM would’ve wanted if it wasn’t already taken

My favorite top 3 released:
White laser (at one point had 3 pair :pimp: )
White cement
Mist blue

Top 3 sample:
Blue laser
UNDFTD
Wahlburger

These things so :fire

j1g04yhdm54vuoq3exic.jpg

AMM4s are the best collab 4s to date but that’s not saying much bc all the others are super meh. PSG 4s might even be slightly better tbh. I get the feeling that’s the colorblocking and design AMM would’ve wanted if it wasn’t already taken

Kaws?

Back
Top Bottom