A Ma Maniere AJ4

Came up on these today. No box but pass as D's 😈
PXL_20221201_202107599.jpg

I just got my AMM 4's in yesterday from StockX. They are a little snug but still fit fine like all my other 4's. I go down a half size in 4's btw. As far as best collab imo and my favorite AJ4, it goes to the blue Levi's easily. Best OG, blk/cements and for ftr, black and desert moss Union 4's are 🔥.

Wow, that's crazy.

Nah, just personal preferences. I think the AMM4 are fine, I just much prefer the Unions. I have all 5 sneakers I ranked, and like them all. But I’m not too into monochrome, muted colors. That’s why Taupe Haze are my least favorite Unions and AMM4 are right behind for me. I know you love them so I’m glad you got a pair.

I’m sure I’m alone on this island but I think both Union 1s are the GOAT jordan collabs…
Aaaaand literally every other project they’ve had is a huge swing and miss including the wack dunks.
I think their AF 180 is still one of theeeee best collabs ever. But yes to the 1s being their best JB collab

Sooo, are these actually running small or is this just a re-lace issue? I'm tryin to find out cause there's about a $70 swing between my actual size 12 and a 13...that sounds like it might fit like a 12.5...Which is definitely OK with me. What's the consensus...?

Undefeated 4’s are the best collab on the 4 ever made…AMM 4’s are better than all the Union 4’s too 🤷‍♂️

Hell I might put the Undefeated 4’s at the top of the Jordan Collab list outright…After all, they do have the important distinction as being the first time Nike let anybody re-work a Jordan model…There’s a good chance if they didn’t land, then Nike would’ve put the cap on collabs on Jordan shoes for a long while after that…Who knows how the collaboration landscape in the sneaker world would look today if not for Undefeated absolutely knocking it out of the park with that first pair…

Undefeated 4’s are the best collab on the 4 ever made…AMM 4’s are better than all the Union 4’s too 🤷‍♂️

Hell I might put the Undefeated 4’s at the top of the Jordan Collab list outright…After all, they do have the important distinction as being the first time Nike let anybody re-work a Jordan model…There’s a good chance if they didn’t land, then Nike would’ve put the cap on collabs on Jordan shoes for a long while after that…Who knows how the collaboration landscape in the sneaker world would look today if not for Undefeated absolutely knocking it out of the park with that first pair…
A fact

I didn’t count those lol obviously that’s a different level

AMM4s are the best collab 4s to date but that’s not saying much bc all the others are super meh. PSG 4s might even be slightly better tbh. I get the feeling that’s the colorblocking and design AMM would’ve wanted if it wasn’t already taken
Psg4s are amazing but i couldnt get passed that weird back tab, plus im not into soccer so didnt feel right lol. Also i never was sure what the paname meant or even what language it is

Back
Top Bottom