A Ma Maniere AJ4

Didn’t have a chance to really look at them before I left the house. At first glance - no QC issues.. just glad they finally arrived
B047AE1D-952B-4CEB-8D89-D31E1BBA074C.jpeg

Planning on trying out the sail laces from the AMM 1s in these

probably some fakes mixed in. Likely got some pairs backdoored from another boutique but doubt any one boutique got that many pairs of one size. If he had some mixed sizes between the 38 pairs then I would be less suspicious lol. Throw a few real pairs in, some fake pairs in. And only sell to the fake pairs to those that look like they're clueless to good fakes.

probably some fakes mixed in. Likely got some pairs backdoored from another boutique but doubt any one boutique got that many pairs of one size. If he had some mixed sizes between the 38 pairs then I would be less suspicious lol. Throw a few real pairs in, some fake pairs in. And only sell to the fake pairs to those that look like they're clueless to good fakes.
Nah I bet there 100% legit. The way some bots work with domain changes is that they open a window and make you manually pick 1 size and atc and from there it goes and adds that size to all your tasks and gets in line. You can’t run random sizing on domain change mode. Size 8 is one of the last sizes to go. I know people who hit like 20 pairs of size 9s lol

I've read somewhere that the keychain hangtag MUST BE silver in all cases for this shoe and that and gold keychains are a dead giveaway for an inauthentic pair. Can anyone confirm or argue against this? Any pairs you got from AMM or SNKRS come with a gold keychain on the hangtag?

My pair is from the first AMM drop and the chain is silver…

If y’all had the opportunity to do it all over again, would most have gone a half size up?

They fit perfect for me in my TTS…Same exact size I’ve always gotten in my 4’s…

For reference, outside of these, my most recent 4’s are the Red Thunders, and the Black Canvas pairs…In fact, I’d say these actually fit SLIGHTLY looser than those pairs…

I posted up earlier in the thread that Nike seems to have changed the cut on 4’s since sometime in 2020 or so…They’ve always run slightly narrow but since then they’ve become even more narrow…There’s definitely a difference in the feel of the 2019 Black Cements / 2020 Fire Red’s, and these recent pairs for example…The only glaring exception for me would be the Union pairs which run noticeably larger than my other pairs…But I chalk that up to Union completely re-working the toe box…

I’d be curious to find out what some of the people having size issues most recent 4’s are…If it’s pairs from 2020 or before then these will for sure feel tighter…

I relaced mine as soon as I got them. .5 size up. And I’ve still got a shoe stretcher in them hoping to get more room for my pinky toe. Saw someone say they went .5 down and that blows my mind.

I relaced mine as soon as I got them. .5 size up. And I’ve still got a shoe stretcher in them hoping to get more room for my pinky toe. Saw someone say they went .5 down and that blows my mind.
Desperate measure sizing down half a size

Patiently waiting for my size 11 to come in from eBay. Initially I got a 12 thinking it was womens sizing from the first AMM drop. 🤣 Really hoping I got the best size for me with the 11. Only recent 4’s I needed a 10.5 vs 11 was the black military’s.

I think the 2s were actually really good considering the model. That’s usually how I judge Jordans. Is AMM2 one of the 10-15 best AJ2 ever? Probably. Are AMM1 one of the 10 best AJ1 ever? Hell no. Top-20? No. Top-50? Maybe (probably not). That’s why they’re a pass for me.

My pair is from the first AMM drop and the chain is silver…

They fit perfect for me in my TTS…Same exact size I’ve always gotten in my 4’s…

For reference, outside of these, my most recent 4’s are the Red Thunders, and the Black Canvas pairs…In fact, I’d say these actually fit SLIGHTLY looser than those pairs…

I posted up earlier in the thread that Nike seems to have changed the cut on 4’s since sometime in 2020 or so…They’ve always run slightly narrow but since then they’ve become even more narrow…There’s definitely a difference in the feel of the 2019 Black Cements / 2020 Fire Red’s, and these recent pairs for example…The only glaring exception for me would be the Union pairs which run noticeably larger than my other pairs…But I chalk that up to Union completely re-working the toe box…

I’d be curious to find out what some of the people having size issues most recent 4’s are…If it’s pairs from 2020 or before then these will for sure feel tighter…
Yeah was wondering/hoping the 4’s would be getting a rework (not gonna say remaster) similar to how the 3’s have gotten. Tongue, cut, shape, comfort, etc.

Back
Top Bottom