A Ma Maniere AJ4

I think more people hated the cracked leather than they do of the color blocking. It’s just a pair of Metallics which I get that most people don’t like, but to add in that cracked leather effect is what killed most people interest despite it being a collab.

The 2’s are bad to me because of the midsole. If they kept it solid black, would make a world of difference for me.
I think thats what I didnt like that much about the 1s, the Metallic colorblocking is pretty boring. But the AMM 1s are a nice shoe if youre looking for simplicity

Damn it, my right shoe squeaks. My pair was pretty good quality wise too, at least on the outside. Gonna have to sell this pair and buy another. It’ll be like a $90 difference when all is said and done.
Are you in a state with resell shops? I would size swap.

Baby powder under insole

E4E120B3-7FB8-42CB-9027-2FE5A1E56DE9.jpeg

Did this on my space jam 11s that squeaked like crazy. Had to repeat it a few times, then I also shot some lithium spray into the little hole under the insole. Haven't squeaked since.

I see why people were saying go a ½ size up. The factory lacing on these were super tight. You have to literally relace them or else your foot won’t fit in your true size

Wore mine for the weekend in Vegas. Not great for walking far to the stadium. Tight fit wasn’t comfortable for that much walking. Still, dope looking shoe but not an everyday shoe like say, FR3s or some 1s.

Back
Top Bottom