A Ma Maniere AJ4

Could’ve been over cooked to dry midsole glue lol.

But “fakes” I’s the excuse and reason for everything these days. Like they ain’t made in a similar factory
being made in a similar factory doesn't mean made to the same standard, though?

Here's the clip for those wondering.

I dont believe it. Theres this weird cringe community on IG & Tiktok that like to mess up shoes because in their mind they wanna make sneakerheads feel uncomfortable and get a reaction out of them for views. I think this dude bought some reps and cut the bottom out. Or did something to them in a way to where he could rip them like that. There's no way these or any 4 would crack like that because if it was happening, it woulda been happening and woulda been gone viral.

Could’ve been over cooked to dry midsole glue lol.

But “fakes” I’s the excuse and reason for everything these days. Like they ain’t made in a similar factory

Stop it. I'm not really even talking about fakes. That didn't happen naturally. There was clearly something done to that shoe. I don't even think a fake would do that naturally after one wear.

Stop it. I'm not really even talking about fakes. That didn't happen naturally. There was clearly something done to that shoe. I don't even think a fake would do that naturally after one wear.

Yep, no shoe in the history of polyurethane midsoles would do that after one wear of a shoe being less than 3 months old from the time of purchase to on feet. Whether rep or real. I still rock my Varsity Red VI's and the only thing thats cracked is the shoddy paint job on the midsole.

I'm a pretty big guy, 5'3 and 320 lbs of pure muscle and mine still look DS. He had to have damaged his own pair for clout
8156A8CC-2AB2-4DF4-B07C-27AFC49B0E91.jpeg

looks like a chunk is missing and not just a hairline paint crack. Considering how the midsole is still squishy and soft, it should not crumble. My observation is something cut/gashed a chunk and blaming it on nike for 1 wear.

looks like a chunk is missing and not just a hairline paint crack. Considering how the midsole is still squishy and soft, it should not crumble. My observation is something cut/gashed a chunk and blaming it on nike for 1 wear.

That's what I was saying. Dude either purposely took a knife to it, or caught it on something sharp.

Back
Top Bottom