A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

Met up with a reseller this past weekend to pick up SB 4s. .
He was also trying to pawn off several pairs of these 12s..
He offered me the white pair for $160 but I had to decline..
I did not realize the value had plummeted so far on these..
I know resellers and anyone who paid retail is disgusted!

Gotta give JB credit for the $450 finesse pack tho!
Ya'll thought these were gonna do AMM 3 numbers!
But 12's don't really resell like that..
I love seeing resellers get burned.

It’s like the most beautiful music in the world.

…RIP Whitney.🙏

Both pairs were fantastic, aesthetically, and super easy to cop. Did they make a lot of a limited shoe, essentially? Definitely not mad that I have one of each.

Easily the best retro 12 for quite some time, less the flu game & cherry.

Yea quality is on point..
Which is part of the reason I was surprised to see they're goin for less than retail..
I love 12s so I will eventually get at least one of the two pairs before prices start goin back up..
Just gotta spread these purchases out tho..

Pictures and reports of both the white and black versions sitting on Nike Outlet shelves in full sizing runs. I was able to get a pair of the white ones of stock x for well under retail even after fees and such. Don't understand why these have bombed so hard months later, they're fantastic.

Pictures and reports of both the white and black versions sitting on Nike Outlet shelves in full sizing runs. I was able to get a pair of the white ones of stock x for well under retail even after fees and such. Don't understand why these have bombed so hard months later, they're fantastic.
Can confirm. I literally just walked out of the Nike Detroit Community Store and saw these. Was blown away that they were still full retail price. They were sitting on the same shelf as the XI Neapolitans in full size run as well. I even found one pair of the black ones in toddler sz on the back wall 30% off. Too small for my guy though.

Scooped these up for $80! The suede is super nice on these. I think these pop better than the black pair.

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpeg
    IMG_0165.jpeg
    422.1 KB · Views: 234
Can you grab a 13? White
The Detroit store had these a couple weeks ago, I didn’t pay attention to what sizes they had though. I’m guessing since they were displayed in the women’s section there was no size 13. If you call there and they do have them I will grab a pair for you. No promises I can get there tomorrow but I could on Tues Dec 26. Feel free to DM me

Back
Top Bottom