A massive earthquake of 8.8* magnitude has struck close to the city of Concepcion in Chile.

8.8 on the richter scale is catastrophic!
eek.gif
Just a month ago we were praying for Haiti...now it looks like Chile needs some prayers.
smh.gif

r.i.p to those who have died

man all these natural disasters that have been happening in the past years, not to mention these wars, got me thinking whats next

anyone else watchin the interview on CNN with that hot chile chick. she's on a webcam doing a interview.

dude on CNN just taught me a bunch about earthquakes.........I didnt know the number corresponding on the rictor scale was an equation that multiples force and square footage....

seems like they need a new scale......

Crazy winter so far, from all the snow to the epic disasters worldwide.

people are getting WORRIED here on hawaii... im on high ground so I'm cool... videos coming (first wave should hit at 11)

is anyone watching CNN?? this anchor thought that hawaii was below mexico!!! and just off the coast of south america. like by the panama canal!! LMAO

lololololololololol

this dude on CNN is annoying as @!##, sounding like he had too much caffeine

his hand movements and jitteriness is disturbing. I feel like at any moment he's gonna knock his female partner/newscaster out lol

Originally Posted by Ryda421

we better see MAJOR donation campaigns and telethons
Might see a few. Nowhere near as many as Haiti.

Chile is far more superior than Haiti as far as money, building structures, etc.

Back
Top Bottom