A new JFK photo comes out, it could of changed history

A 1956 photo of John F Kennedy on a womanising boat Cruise in the Mediterranean sea could have changed history if it was published before the 1960 USPresidential election. The never before seen photo appears to show then Senator John F. Kennedy relaxing on a large yacht with numerous woman in a nude staterelaxing and swimming off the yacht. John F Kennedy took the mid-1950's Mediterranean cruise with brother Ted Kennedy and Senator George Smathers. Thephoto was reportedly in the possession of a US man for many decades. The man, a business owner who died a decade ago, is said to have bragged to friends he hadan image of JFK on a boat with naked women. The photo has since been published by Hollywood gossip site owned by Time-Warner TMZ and if it was released beforeKennedy became President may well have derailed his Presidential bid. It's believed that during the time the picture was taken in August 1956,Kennedy's wife went into labor and was rushed to hospital. The baby was stillborn. http://newsbizarre.com/2009/12/jfk-photo-august-1956-mediterranean.html

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My dude JFK had the game on lock.

i dont understand how this picture changes history?

his personal life did not seem to affect the way he ran the country.

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

his personal did not seem to affect the way he ran the country.

people wouldnt have voted for him.

but this does make me think even more that jackie killed him.

can't see it on the work computer because of the females wearing no clothes.

good thing i got the iphone as a backup. it's still kinda hard to tell if that's him...but there's no doubt, JFK was that dude.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ohhhhh Simply...

I saw the picture and dude was chillin on the side, while all the other women were jumping off and sun bathing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

LOL yeah i guess thats true

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

The never before seen photo appears to show then Senator John F. Kennedy relaxing on a large yacht with numerous woman in a nude state relaxing and swimming off the yacht.

yes1.gif

You guys serious with thinking Jackie killed him? Wow.... I'm guessing she had one hell of a powerful invisible pistol to make his head fly back like that.She was also sitting to his left and the angles he was shot from would mean she had a really long arm. Not to mention there is film and it's beenremastered.

People knew he was a playboy LOOOOONG before he was even elected president. This photo wouldn't have changed much, if anything at all.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

You guys serious with thinking Jackie killed him? Wow.... I'm guessing she had one hell of a powerful invisible pistol to make his head fly back like that. She was also sitting to his left and the angles he was shot from would mean she had a really long arm. Not to mention there is film and it's been remastered.

she means had him killed dude

Back
Top Bottom