A new JFK photo comes out, it could of changed history

laugh.gif
JFK and his baby bro shared a !$%+% PUBLICLY....this is nothing. Really.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

People knew he was a playboy LOOOOONG before he was even elected president. This photo wouldn't have changed much, if anything at all.

yep
/thread

People knew he was a playboy LOOOOONG before he was even elected president. This photo wouldn't have changed much, if anything at all.

QFT

Isnt it funny how people say this is nothing, but Tiger Woods is the anti-christ now? Not calling people out on this board just saying the public in general.

IF...and it's a big IF...the newspapers of the time picked up the story... you can bet he would have lost a lot of votes.
yes, people always "knew" he was a playboy...but if a confirmed story broke...it would be in their faces instead of on the periphery.

kinda like the Tom Cruise is gay rumor

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

IF...and it's a big IF...the newspapers of the time picked up the story... you can bet he would have lost a lot of votes.
yes, people always "knew" he was a playboy...but if a confirmed story broke...it would be in their faces instead of on the periphery.

kinda like the Tom Cruise is gay rumor
Back then JFK was outed constantly for being a playboy. This boat picture wouldn't have been a big deal because there was something differentevery day about him.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

You guys serious with thinking Jackie killed him? Wow.... I'm guessing she had one hell of a powerful invisible pistol to make his head fly back like that. She was also sitting to his left and the angles he was shot from would mean she had a really long arm. Not to mention there is film and it's been remastered.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...FK-s-assassination-.html

thanks for the pic. sometimes i hate america and thier views of making sex, partying and women look bad..

like i could care less on what he did outside his presidency..

as long as he do his job, i dont give a damn..

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

You guys serious with thinking Jackie killed him? Wow.... I'm guessing she had one hell of a powerful invisible pistol to make his head fly back like that. She was also sitting to his left and the angles he was shot from would mean she had a really long arm. Not to mention there is film and it's been remastered.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...FK-s-assassination-.html

laugh.gif
even if she set up the hit do you really think she bethat close

I find it odd that both JFK and MLK have both gone through the same smear campaign AFTER their deaths. It's like people don't want us to remember themfor their positive contributions to our country.

Back
Top Bottom